Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 07:57 AM   #80
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Twenty Three

I had a bunch of free time today since it's a national holiday... Can anyone guess where I'm from? And EB32, I am sorry to disappoint you, but remember that there are two other hot girls there too! The voting is now tied up between two people, so send in your votes to break the tie!
Chapter Twenty Three

Karma is a bitch. I of course had heard that expression before, everyone has. But I had never experienced it happening. The only time I saw someone who did something bad getting paid back for it later was in the movies. When a bully steals a little kids lunch money, it's not like someone comes along and steals his money. No, he gets away scotch free.

But now I experienced it up close and personal, expescially since I was doing the paybacking. As you may remember, Lola gave me a dare the turn earlier. Now, not only did she lose the hand with a high card king, but I won the hand.

My second win, my second dare. Of course, I had already lost twice too, so it's not like I was having good luck.

I remembered the dare I had given last time to Ella, and how it had been to easy. I was determined to give Lola a tough one, even if she was cousin.

"Hey Lola, ready for some payback?" I grinned.

"Bring it on. You've already had to do two dares, which means the next time you lose you have to do a Level Two dare. So have fun with that, loser."

Crap. I had forgotten about the Level Two dares, which could involve another person. At the rate this was going, I would have to do one in a few hands. Not good.

I pushed that to the back of my mind though and set about thinking up a good dare for Lola.

"Ok Lola, I bet you are proud of your body. Especially your breasts, which I have to admit, even though I am your cousin, are quite spectacular."

"Perv." She interrupted, but she looked flattered.

"Sorry, I'm a guy." This got a lot of laughs. "By the way Lola, and this isn't part of your dare I was just wondering, what size are your breasts?"

"34 C,"she responded blushing.

"Oh. I thought they were D cups." This got another round of laughs, and I was glad to see the atmosphere was still light. "Ok Lola, here's your dare, and yes it does involve those 34 C's of yours. Stand up, and place your hand behind your back. Then shake your chest side to side for ten seconds."

She blanched, but got up with only a little hesitation. She had been preparing for worse, and even though this was hard, she had thought of other, harder dares that she might have been made to do.

She clasped her hands behind her back, jutting out her delightfully large breasts. Then, slowly at first, she began to pick up speed. They were like pendulums of sexiness, jiggling back and forth. Everyone was staring entralled, as if under a hypnotist's spell.

This went on for a ten seconds, which seemed far to short, before Lola stopped at sat back down. My cock had been tortured by this sensual sight, almost painfully, and so absentmindedly I moved the back of my hand up the shaft, intaking a sharp breath.

I then realized what I was doing, and stopped before anyone noticed, and looked around. Jade was her normal polite self, looking interested but not overly so. Ella actually looked a little embarrassed for her sister.

But Anna looked nearly as captivated as I had, and I saw her pointer finger slowly trace the opening of her slit, sending shivers up her. She then realized what she was doing, as I had, and stopped, looking around to see if anyone had seen her. I quickly adverted my eyes so she wouldn't know that I had been watching.

Lola reached for the cards, but I stopped her.

"How long is your mom going to be occupied for with Judge Judy? I mean, it has to end at some point. And it's already nine fifteen."

"Yeah well Judge Judy goes until nine thirty, so theres still fifteen minutes left. Besides, she probably won't even come over, she'll just call. And then if we're not done yet we can just ask to stay over a bit more. We'll say that we're playing a game. She'll say yes." Lola stated this all very matter of factly, as if she had already though of it.

"Stop trying to get out of losing!" Anna scolded me.

I laughed. "I was trying to spare you girls the humiliation of losing, but if that's what you want, bring it on!"
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote