View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 07:41 PM   #26
ornikiss

On Sunday, I've been waked up by a friend who wanted to go for a little run on bike across woods so I had to dress up as my friend was on the other side of the door, I was so scared, I think I've dress very fast but this time I tighten the bra strap. The run was so long and I was so afraid my panty goes up, I've let my friend decide the direction and follow him during the two hours long session. After this, as it was sunday, I thought it will be good to start searching for a shop that will sell my wanted panties.

I thought it will be easier as it was Sunday but in holiday season except Christmas was gone and a lot of shop were closed. So I began searching for a place on my phone and found that a commercial center was open, 1 hour later I was in and in fact, not all shops were open. I started looking for female lingerie shop but they were closed so I went into a cloth shop. I started looking for lingerie and well I found some really pretty stuff but not the kind I wanted. The next shop was really more interessant with more see through undies and found a nice little purple see-through panties and a matching bra. Before going to pay, I saw some nice stockings and well as it is a pretty cold period, I decided to buy a woollen tights with it. After buying it, I decide to go home and take a nice tea to warm me up.

Next day, after dressing, going to work with my tights under pants was really great except that at work, it was pretty hot, so I began to drink a lot and so I had to go to toilet a little more. Well it was great for one thing, I could check that all cloths were in place and some were not visible. After Work, I could finally go buy my last (I hope) female undies for the dare. And so I have gone to a female lingerie shop and I have take .... surprise for tomorrow
Limits: Public (crowded), anything costly, anything extremely painful, illegal, too messy, scato. permanent, family
Max chastity time: 23day.
ornikiss is offline   Reply With Quote