Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 05:30 PM   #23
Luffy90

Chapter 17

“Alright, think i’ve got an idea for what we can have her do.” Lucy said. “Ashley will have to give Luke a blowjob for... let’s say thirty seconds?”

“Im fine with that, as long as i don’t have to do that.” Josh agreed.

They then got Ashley back out and Josh entered the waiting room while the two girls tried to figure out what he was going to do.

“So what did you decide for me?” Ashley asked Lucy.

“You have to give Luke a BJ for thirty seconds.” She said with a big smile on her face.

“Fine, i’m sure it’ll be better than the pizza guy. “Ashley rolled her eyes as she thought back on that dare. “Right so about Josh, what should we make him do? It has to be something that won’t immediately let Luke know its a guy that is in there with him.”

Lucy gave it some thought before making a decision. “Let’s just make him give Luke a hand-job for thirty seconds, he doesn’t have the most manly hands so Luke might think it’s one of us.”

Ashley agreed. Then it was Lucy’s turn to go into the waiting room. Ashley filled Josh in on what they had planned for him.

“What?! Do i really have to?” Josh didn’t seem too happy with it.

“Would you rather give your friend a blow-job?.” Ashley said with a big grin on her face.

“No... Fine, i'll do it.” Josh wasn’t too excited with the thought of giving Luke a hand-job. “So got any ideas for Lucy?”

“For Lucy i figured she’d get the dirty end of the stick this time.”

“What do you have in mind?” Josh asked her.

“I mean it literally, let’s have her put a finger up his ass and keep it in there for around ten seconds?.”

“Okay.” Josh agreed, and they got Lucy back and filled her in on her task.

“Hopefully that butt plug you lent him pulled out most of the poop he had in there, i don’t wanna be used as some filthy toilet paper.” Lucy had to laugh at the thought of it. “Alright Ash, guess you should go first then.”

Ashley took a deep breath before she entered the room Luke was in. He was laying on his back in the bed and his dick was still hard, probably from trying to imagine what they were going to do to him. She moved quietly towards him and knelt down in front of the bed. Gently touching his dick with her finger tips and lifting it up so that she got it in front of her mouth.

She decided to just go for it and put it in her mouth, letting it relax inside of her mouth for a couple of seconds before she started moving her head up and down slowly. She could feel him moving his hips slightly and he started to breathe a bit heavier as she kept on going. She felt his dick throbbing in her mouth, and she was not sure if she imagined it or not but she felt it grow slightly bigger inside of her mouth as well.

Once she reached the count of thirty she raised her head back up and his cock fell back down onto his belly with her spit covering it as she hadn’t been swallowing or spitting anything out before releasing it. She quietly walked back out and swapped with Josh.

When josh came in he tried his best to not breath loudly or make any unnecessary moves as to not expose himself. He sat down next to the bed looking at his naked friend, watching his dick move on its own after just having been sucked on by Ashley. He could not believe he was about to do this.

He carefully took a hold around Luke’s dick making sure he had a soft grip to not let him know it was a guy doing it. And then he started to move his hand up and down. He could feel that it was still wet from Ashley’s spit and hoped it would help to cover up who was doing it. He just looked at Luke wiggling slightly in the bed as he kept on giving the handjob to him, wondering if he would be the one making him cum of all things, so he slowed down a bit just to make sure he wouldn’t accidentally do just that.

He counted the seconds in his head, and it felt as if they went slower than he had ever felt thirty seconds go. But luckily, Luke didn’t cum and he let go of the dick and slowly stood back up and headed out, switching with Lucy.

As Lucy came in, she quickly realized the problem with his position. She would not be able to put a finger in his ass the way he was lying now, so she carefully touched the soles of his feet and hinted at him to help lift his legs up and back a bit so that his butt got more exposed. She just looked at it and sighed, quickly covering her mouth in the realization that he might have just heard it was her loud breath. She quickly put her finger in her mouth to get some spit on it and shook her head in disbelief before placing it at the entrance, slowly forcing it inside of his butt. She could hear him make some sounds as she did it and then once she had her finger all the way in, she started the count.

Ten seconds passed and she slowly pulled her finger back out, to her happy surprise, she didn’t get any brown stuff on her, but she still wiped her finger off at Ashley’s bed sheets as a form of revenge before leaving the room.

“Alright! You can come out now Luke.” Ashley shouted back in to the room. “Time to see if you can guess who did what to you.”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: