View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 03:54 AM   #1
MessybabyJames

Default This Little Sissy Baby needs help creating a costume

Hello everyone
So my Daddy has been trying to get me to embrace my sissy baby side recently and admittedly I've been really enjoying it. So apart from watch My Little Pony and doing other little girly activities, Daddy has been pushing me more towards doing stuff with my hair and cross dressing.

He wants me to create a costume based around my favorite character in My Little Pony, Fluttershy. Specifically, i would like a costume based on her appearance in the Equestria Girls movies where it is set in an alternate universe where, instead of ponies, they are humans. Its just going to be easier to have a costume of that. I honestly have no clue at all where to start though. So i here to ask you guys at his request; would anyone be able to help me come up with a costume that looks something like this

https://pre11.deviantart.net/d177/th...un-d6d4zr3.png

Don't be afraid to suggest a wig as well. My Daddy keeps trying to get me to dye my hair pink. I already have really long hair, and he thinks it would look cuter in pink but i don't think that it's such a good idea at all. I think, if i needed coloured hair, that a wig would do just fine.

Thanks in advanced for anyone who is able to help me with this, im on a bit of a budget so i don't want anything too expensive (im still testing the waters). I also live in Australia, so sites like Amazon (unless you use the Australian one) i wont be able to purchase from but i might be able to find the item somewhere else.

My Daddy has also told me to ask for any Sissy AB/DL dares for me to do. Feel free to go all out with your suggestions, I'm sure my Daddy is looking quite forward to seeing them.

Thanks again

- James

Likes: Diapers, Semi-Public, Poop, Pee, Age play, Sissy, Masturbation control, Spanking, hidden public

Limits: Public, Long Lasting Dares, Anal, Dice Dares

Will Not: Eat Excrement or drink urine, wear used diapers anywhere but around the waist, Full public exposure, Anything Illegal or life destroying, show face

My kik is MessybabyJames
MessybabyJames is offline   Reply With Quote