Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 07:50 PM   #192
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default It all falls down... 4

It had been a while since Haley had heard of Tina. In fact, he hadn't seen her since he had handed her to Samson. He had decided not to dwell on it. His ribs were still bruised, and he hadn't sold anything since.

In hindsight, sex for drugs had been the stupidest decision of his life. Or perhaps the issue really was that he had skipped on paying his supplier. He would have needed to take it out of his cut, and he simply hadn't thought of that. It was all in the past now.

A harmless knock on the door got him up from playing GTA; he pulled it open and stood face-to-face with Tina. He froze. She was wearing short shorts, a tank top (with no bra). She looked like she had been crying.

"Haley," she whispered.
"...uh..."
"Can I come in?"
"...but uh..."

He had sold her out. She was out for revenge. Haley, despite being four years older than her, didn't feel a match for anyone in his current condition. He was topless, in boxers that looked like shorts. He was still injured.

"Look," she replied, "I'm not here to cause you any pain."
"Ok... come in."

He still wasn't certain, but he decided she wasn't here to kill him. Maybe she was looking for more drugs: he didn't have any anymore. Or maybe she was looking for sex. Again, he was in no shape to assist.

As the door closed behind her, Tina moved to sit on the edge of the table. Haley moved back to his couch, anxious to get back to his game, but not wanting to be unfriendly.

"...so... why are you here?" he asked.

She hesitated.

"I got an infection..."
"What?"
"In my pussy... infection. Disease."
"Oh shit!"
"Had it for a few weeks... maybe... you gave it to me."
"No fucking way!"

He rose up, angry. She stared him down: she wasn't so innocent and carefree anymore. He could tell she had been hurt, and he knew it was his fault somehow. It made him back down. He had never been confrontational.

"...do you have... it's like small white dots on your... dick?"
"um... no. Not at all."

He actually wondered. He pulled his shorts away and checked his manhood; it seemed fine to him.

"Nope..."
"So it's not you... that's a relief."
"...it couldn't be me. I mean... I haven't had sex since you and I... last time... and..."

He didn't to admit it but she had been his only partner. He had always pretended to be an experienced lover, but he only had three partners behind his belt, and nothing recent. Tina sighed.

"I have to put this cream on my crotch every day for three weeks... it's not as fun as it sounds."
"...um... sorry."
"Otherwise... I'd let you fuck me for good measure."

He stared at her and suddenly became truly concerned. He realized how much trust this girl had put in him, how he abused that trust... he wanted to feel bad about it, but it wasn't in him. Still, he was concerned about her current state.

"...what are yo gonna do?"
"Run up the chain. After we stopped, I... went into some... heavy shit. I needed money to pay off my... debt. So..."
"...sorry."

It was as sincere as he could make it.

"Anyway, I gotta track all my sexual partners. My mom's busy with stuff so I decided to start tonight."

Haley hesitated before asking the question.

"...how many?"
"I don't know. I lost track at fifty... maybe."

She sighed, and she got up to leave. He didn't try to stop her. She was damaged goods now. It was best they never saw each other again.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote