View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 01:12 PM   #14
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Default First little report

My first death a couple of days ago led to me having to wear panties while plugged for 24 total hours. Until this is done I may only go to the toilet once ever 4 hours and am denied (not that it matters with the denial time from Denied by Girls 2.0 being on anyway)

Every following death will lead to the same punishment as well as up to 10 deepthroats depending on how many lives I will lose in the minute before dying.
Additional rules such as those can be added via PM Dares.

Along with the death rules I have 2 more pm dares for minecraft.

1. Minebzzzt: I will put in a plug of my choice (usually one of the smaller one) and settle a vibrator against my glans until I have found and killed 5 types of mobs in Minecraft.

For the three uses I did the following order:
Cow - Pig - Sheep - Chicken - Bee
Chicken - Cow - Horse - Pig - Sheep
Pig - Chicken - Sheep - Zombie Piglin (whatever it is doing in the overworld) - Horse
Im glad that there are so many mobs in the area around my base. Though by the 2nd and especially the third one it was really hard to stop myself from cumming as I am denied atm but barely was able to stay safe!

2. Challenge: Set a challenge for me to achieve in a specific time frame including a punishment if I fail it.

The two I got for those are the following:

No toilet until you've mined 10 more diamonds, next time you play. Fortune is valid

With a nice Fortune Netherite Pickaxe I went into the mines and after around 30 minutes or so I was able to get the diamonds. I needed to mine 3 veins though as they all only had 1-2 ores :C

Collect 5 leather, 8 paper, and 3 diamonds, then sacrifice them to fire.
With all those cows running around my base collecting the leather was quite easy. 3 more diamonds were also quickly mined when I was down there for the other challenge. For the sugar canes, I needed to search a bit. I don't know why but not a single one is growing in a 200 block radius around my base XD at least that's what it feels like c:

With this, the first set of challenges and dares is done and I can start focusing on the mega project of a build I am doing. No spoiling as of yet, though once finished, I’ll share some nice pictures C:

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is online now   Reply With Quote