View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 01:59 PM   #6
GetMeon44

Default Chapter 3: A story of doubles.

Comments are more than appreciated and are the milk to my cookies. <3 Rates are like head. The more you give the more I give.

I pulled down my boxer-briefs.

I turned and looked into the mirror hanging over my washroom sink. I took a small amount of water in my hands and splashed it into my face looking back up slowly at myself in the mirror. What can I possibly do? There is too much on my mind for me to even thin straight about what has happened today, and in the past. The past.

I stepped out of the shower and got dressed in my usual nighttime attire of some white Nike shorts with any random tee shirt that I could find in the second drawer of my dresser. I looked over into the dark corner of my room illuminated by the glowing apple of my computer. It was almost as if it was calling me, summoning me to do something. I opened it up and went onto my Facebook. I had two new friend requests and a message. The friend requests were from one random person who I had never even seen before, but I accepted it. The second however was a much more interesting one. I could only vaguely see the shitless man in the picture. He was wearing my favorite type of sunglasses, Ray Ban Wayfarers, and a bathing suit that I had myself. I looked over at the name it read George Drawer. Awesome. I thought to myself before I knew it I was looking at picture of him from when he was ten years old. Stalking and stalking. I heard something vibrate across the room.

It was a new text message.

“Did you loose my number?” The message read. I had no idea who this was I had never even seen this number.

“Um, who is this?” I replied and went back to looking at pictures of George and reading previous Wall post to see what kind on kid he was. I could tell he liked to have fun and had had a few girlfriends in the past, but as it looks in his pictures not for a year or two.

My phone buzzed again. “Sophia.” My mind instantly turned away from George to Sophia. I wanted to act cool, but what do I say? I don’t want to ruin any chances I had to be friends with this girl before our first ever conversation. I had no idea how she got my phone number, but frankly I didn’t care.

“Sorry, I just got our of the shower. I was at the gym.” I said smirking. I guess some of it was true at least. I wanted her to think I worked out, but I didn’t want to lie at the same time. But, I did. Not to be overly arrogant but, I do have a pretty good body for never stepping foot into a real gym. I have a routine where I do planks, push-ups, and sit-ups. Along with some running that I do for my school.

“Fun! Are you doing anything this weekend?” She said. Of course not I thought to myself. But I couldn’t let her know that.

“I think I’m free. Why?” I said as fast as possible back trying to see what she was up to.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote