View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #13
Shirlie.C

Interesting. I'll share my views too.

Michie, Clowe and me have been practicing consensual relationship between ourselves.

It is not wrong that a being a slave must obey and everything but that all goes in the agreement between us.

Being mindless within the stated agreement is fine. But you gotta think thrice when it gets out of the agreement. Part of our agreement place me in the safe zone where I won't be socially and/or publicly defamed, physically abuse and/or mentally stressed out.* To put it simply, I am free to continue my daily lifestyle without worries despite our relationship.

*Note: Physically abuse and/or mentally stressed out is ambiguous and it had gotten out of hand a couple of times. It crosses the fine line between slaving and abuse, resulting in mental issues such as, uncontrollable anxiety and fear if not handled well.

Using my experience as an example... I was literally getting physical abuse from Michie (you know, punched, kicked, slapping and hair pulling like how domestic violence are) after I pissed Michie off in real life issues. It was all an abrupt happening and I lost control mentally. I was running a lapse of neurotic defence mechanism. You know, rambling nonsense, changing topic out of nowhere, smiling whilst crying, bla bla.

In short, your Master and you have to be aware of this. Things can go really wrong if not done well. *

Traits.. Every individuals has their own traits and they act according to what's happening and of courses, fetishes and what pleases them. But I guess "acting" is the core of being a more fulfilling slave.

For example, when a master waves to me to go to him/her, I ran to him/her like how a puppy will run when it is being called out for. And when punished, I dragged my feet sulkily and feeling upset about my wrongdoings.

Apart from it, I display my emotions truthfully at all times in their presence. When I'm happy, I'll keep a smile, dance, skip, et cetera. When I'm sad, I am listless, not attending to him much. When I'm horny, I play with myself uncontrollably or giving soft moans to her just to hint her when I can't really touch myself outdoors. There's a lot more than just these but it gotta take a lot of practice and embarrassment. Since we are all living in this betchy society, people are definitely gonna laugh at your weird actions outdoors. But hey, it's my life and I'm not bothering you so ignore them if you can.

Lastly, getting a little educated on psychology helps in such relationships.

That's all I got in my mind thus far. I hope I answer you well!

Looking for
Clothes control, bondage, embarrassment, humiliation, outdoors (but not public).

Not entertaining

I AM A FUCKING CUNT.

Facts
Barrister in a cafe. Weighs about 100 pounds. 5' 9" tall. Really small boobies. 30A.

I am a proud dirty lesbian! - You are not just proud and dirty. You are fucking cunning as well.
Owned by girlfriend (Michie) & bestie (Clowe). Bestie is a FTM trans.

Highlight my signature if you have something for me!

Last edited by Shirlie.C; 06-02-2012 at 08:21 PM.
Shirlie.C is offline   Reply With Quote