Thread: Fiction: Surprised by a farmgirl
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 03:16 PM   #6
MrPurpleSky

Now I really didn't want to do thát so I told her "I'm not gonna do that". "Lick it, slut" she repeated, "Lick it clean or you will be punished". I told her no and said I didn't want to do it. "Okay", she said. She grabbed a tissue and cleaned off her finger. "Another drink?" she asked? I nodded and sat back on the couch while she went to fill my glass. I was quite surprised with what had happened, but was still looking forward to a possible sexual outcome. She soon came back with my drink and we started talking again. Just a few minutes later I suddenly felt lightheaded. I was just about able to put down my glass before passing out.

I woke up again next morning, wondering what had happened. At this moment I realized my hands and feet were tied to four bedposts. I looked down and saw a metal cage had been placed over my dick. "What the fuck?" I screamed out. A door opened and the girl stepped in. "Ah, you're finally awake. I told you I would punish you. And now that you're locked up, I can do that as long as I like!"

This made me really scared. Was she going to keep me here for the entire day? Or even longer?
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote