Thread: Diaper Dare
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 03:14 PM   #11
Sabbie

Alright, so here's what I got. (I started this dare a long time ago, fyi.)

I. Diaper
II. 6- Immediatly
III. 4 Rules
IV. Rules were- 2, 3, 4, 5
(You must do all urinating in the diaper, You must wet each diaper more than once, You may not take any diaper off until you have pooped, You must wait at least 25 minutes before changing)
V. I got 4 (You must leave part of the diaper visible at all times)
VI. I got rolled 6 three times in a row, so I figured that meant I had to not pee 3 hours before and reroll 3 times, so I got 1. You must drink 4 cups of coffee when beginning, 2. You must drink 2 glasses of water every hour on the hour, and 4. You must drink 4 cups of coffee now and an additional cup every half hour.
VII. My time multiplier was 6. DX
VIII. Of course, I got 48 hours which multiplied by 6 was 12 days. D:

So, I did my 12 days. I got a monster diaper rash which I had to use tons of creme on. I went out a lot in my diaper in miniskirts for added fun. Although, I had to carry jugs of water and coffee with me to keep up with the dare. Ugh, that was pretty much awful. So, I think everyone saw my incredibly messy diaper since I had a dare to flash 20 people in an hour.

So then I continued.

XI. I got a 4.
VIII. So I rerolled and got 1 which was 1 hour mulitpied by 6, so 6 hours.

This time it wasn't quite so bad. It was at night, so I just slept. (Which was probably sort of cheating, but oh well.

XI. I got a 5.
VII. My multiplier was 1.
VIII. I got 2 hours.

This was also pretty easy. No troubles here except for my lingering diaper rash which hurt so bad.

XI. I rolled 6.
VII. My multiplier was 6. So times two is a multiplier of 12.
VII. Of course, I rolled 6. (How many times does a person roll 3 sixes in a row? I mean really!) So, that was going to be 24 days, so I copped out.

My punishment was 6. But I don't have a signifigant other or anyone to do that with, so I decided I would roll again 3 times to make up for it. (sorry)
I got two 4's and a 2. I did the two just fine because let's face it, I was used to peeing like a baby now. As for the 4's, I decided to do them in a mall wearing a thong for added fun. That was messy and awkward for passerbys, but really fun and humilitating for me!

So, that was my dice dare. Ugh, that was awful.

Likes- Wedgies, Somewhat Messy, Private Naked (some; ask and I'll explain), Diaper
Maybe (I'll decide whether to do these)- Pee/Poo, Private Outdoors, Food, Toilet
Limits- Public, Family, Friends, Webcam, Pics, Extremely Messy, Illegal, Anal, Insertion, Pain
Sabbie is offline   Reply With Quote