View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 03:21 AM   #7
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default oral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachybaby View Post
Because I saw the blowjob one and truthfully now I’m curious... especially because I’ll give my truth on this because I have an odd answer.

For Boys What is your opinion on going down on a girl? What do you like/ dislike about it and why? Also what’s the best experience you’ve had

For Girls What is your opinion on having someone go down on you? Do you dislike it or like it and why? And what’s the best experience you’ve had?

My response:

I enjoy having someone go down on me, however all at the same time, personally I don’t get much pleasure out of it. I prefer penetration

However I once had a super dedicated guy go down on me and finger me for an hour, and it was amazing I’m just very “cum shy” so I don’t cum very easily with others
I enjoy oral sex more than I do straight forward sex and found most of my partners orgasms were far stronger during oral than actual sex and I love being able to have a woman enjoy a strong orgasm without having to penetrate her . I also think it is far more intimate than straight forward sex.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote