Thread: girl dares
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 09:23 PM   #11
marth

thanks cheesy_dude, Big_joe...
lol, actually i'd never been asked to do some for several girls, so i just thought of some. A couple of people have asked me for boy ones (i haven't done that yet at all but i'll give it a shot). Let me know of any more requests! feel free to steal them
oh, and if anyone does them, at least let me know how it was ok?

sooo for boys...
in increasing difficulty

only wear girls underwear for a week (either panties or bra)

give yourself a saran wrap bra (size d please) then fill it with ice, let it melt and suck the water out.

let your friends make you a ducktape girdle (wrap the lower chest and back TIGHLY in ducktape, so it pushes the chest out/gut in) and wear it 1 day.

ductape your package down tightly, between your legs, and either let any girls present give you a lap dance, or image search a list of words the darer creates for 10 minutes (dare, girl, insert, lightspeed...)

do not cum for a week, but masturbate for 15 minutes each day. Everytime you have to stop to avoid it (during the 15 minutes), or each time you don't make it (cum)
shave a different part of your body. (arms, legs, pubes, eyebrows... if you run out)

cut one end off of a q-tip, slide a toothpick dipped in hot sauce inside.
insert this into the urethura...(you might want to try mild)
or alternatly a girl or guy could use a golf ball with 2 holes, and a little hot sauce inside inserted anally/vaginally...
leave the object in for one hour (leave the other head on so you can easily pull it out)
for every 10 minutes early you quit shave a different part of your body (girls spank yourself 100 times with the back of a hairbrush)

sorry this one is kinda short, i gotta get to sleep
later everybody
marth