View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 02:08 PM   #2
ShadowFox

Thank you all for reading, again I will reiterate comments and criticisms are welcome, I want the story to be enjoyable for everyone. As you probably noticed all of chapter one was written in Alex’s perspective, from here on out I will put *** in between paragraphs to signify a perspective change, I hope this doesn’t cause too much confusion, but I wanted to explore Tyler’s thoughts as I am sure all of you were too. Without further ado…

-----Chapter 2: T or D Anyone?-----

They went inside Alex’s house and down to the basement; Alex went over to the computer immediately and clicked play, starting the flow of music through the surround sound system. “Who is this?” Tyler asked immediately, his face seemed to say that he had heard the band before.

Alex answered with, “It’s the new single from Blink 182, have you heard it?” Then he went over to the couch and turned on the Wii and his 52” TV, “How does Super Smash Brothers sound?”

Tyler smiled saying, “I knew the band sounded familiar, sounds like a plan. How about we make it interesting, loser does a truth or dare for the winner just like the basket ball game.”

Alex tried to hide his grin, ‘Could it really be that easy?’ “Sounds great.” He said out loud. Tyler went over to the chair across from the couch and picked up a game cube controller. Alex grabbed the controller from next to him and then asked excitedly, “Random characters okay with you?”

“Sure, if that’s the way you want to play.” Tyler grinned choosing random. Alex set it up so that they each only had one life and they loaded up the only map they ever played on, Final Destination. The first match went quickly, Alex knocked Tyler off the side of the map and as soon as Tyler was about to grab the edge Alex dropped down on it. “So Cheap! I didn’t realize that you were going to edge guard!” Tyler said visibly frustrated, “I guess you win though, I pick truth.”

Alex almost felt bad, then he thought about running around his house in only his underwear and his guilt vanished, he thought for a second and then asked, “Have you ever kissed a girl?” As soon as he asked the question he could see the discomfort Tyler was in, ‘Does that mean he is gay and is afraid to tell me?’ Alex thought to himself, ‘No, that is stupid, stop overanalyzing it.’

“No, I haven’t even been on a date.” Tyler answered him, sounding surer of himself then he probably felt. The comment took Alex by surprise; even though Alex was gay he had been on a date with a girl before. Tyler was so self confidant and hot, how could no girl want to go out with him? Distracted as he was he lost the next game hilariously, doing 30% damage before being destroyed by a Final Smash. “My turn! Truth or dare?” Tyler asked eagerly.

“Well since you started with truth I guess I will too.” Alex said eagerly hoping the question wasn’t too personal. Alex saw Tyler thinking for a moment before grinning. Just the grin alone turned Alex’s cheeks a shade of pink scared of what kind of horrible question Tyler would ask.

“How far have you ever gone with a girl?” Tyler asked. While he saw Alex struggling to answer he thought to himself, ‘man I hope he hasn’t gone too far, what if he thinks badly of me for never going out with a girl before? I mean I am 17 does it say anything about me if I haven’t?’ Tyler quickly stifled the thoughts, noticing that Alex had already started talking.

“… and then I took off her shirt and her dad walked into the room, it was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened” Tyler was dumbfounded; he had been so sure, so sure that Alex was gay. ‘I mean he never actually came out, but then again neither have I? Can a gaydar just be broken?’ Alex must’ve noticed the internal conflict because he was calling out “Tyler? Tyler? Is anybody in there?”

“Oh what? Yeah, I am here, that must’ve been terrible, did you get in trouble with her family?” Tyler answered trying to deflect the attention from him… They went back and forth with truths for a while before they both were growing visibly more bored, “Hey, no more truths, and let’s switch games, this is getting repetitive.”

“Sure, sounds good” Answered Alex as he turned off the Wii and turned on the Xbox 360. “Let’s play COD; loser is the one with the lowest amount of kills!” He turned on the game and went to the online. Tyler who had already had a class setup told him that he was ready and they played a team death match game. At the end of the game Tyler had 15 kills and Alex had 12. “First and second, nice job!” said Alex.

“Nice try, you didn’t think I was going to let you out that easy did you?” responded Tyler grinning, “I dare you to…”

Likes: Humiliation, Cum, Bondage, Tickling, Masturbation, Truth, Spanking, Anal, Mild Pain, Wedgies

Dislikes: Edging excessively, Extreme Heat or Cold

Limits: Public, Family, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Illegal

Yes, I am gay, get over it!

Last edited by ShadowFox; 05-12-2012 at 06:12 PM.
ShadowFox is offline   Reply With Quote