View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 01:02 PM   #9
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

CHAT

There are currently 4 different chat rooms all designed for a different purpose. Please check which you are in and keep to the correct room for the type of chat messages you are sending eg:
The Lounge Room: - One of the most popular rooms – this is where general chat takes place,
Truth or Dare Room: The place for Truth or Dare
The Dare Slave: The place for Master / Mistress and Slaves
The Scene: The place for BDSM

How to navigate to rooms
Click on Rooms at the top left of the chat box

Name:  chat.jpg
Views: 6972
Size:  62.7 KB

How to draw pictures?
To draw a picture click on the paint / note pad symbol shown in the above example, this is at the bottom left of the page. You will then get a blank box to paint your picture. Click on the PLUS and MINUS symbols to select a larger or smaller paint brush. Click one of the 26 different colours and away you go. When you have finished painting click Submit and everyone can view your master piece.

Edit text – colour font italic etc
Click on the different symbols at the bottom left corner of chat to select if you wish your text to be in BOLD, ITALIC and what COLOUR you wish to be using. It can sometimes be recommended to use the same type of font / colour boldness etc every time you are in chat as people get used to looking out for certain colours to see if you are around. However try not to choose the same as so many others as can make chat look rather complicated.

Send a Whisper
A whisper is a message sent to a single recipient that no-one else is aware of; This is done by selecting the user from the list of names in the column on the right. If you now type a message and press enter in the small white box under the user’s details, the message you send is sent privately to that single person.

Send a private chat request?
You can send a private chat request and chat to someone in your own private room. The advantage of this is that other people’s conversations will not be portrayed. To do this click on your chosen partners name to show there details. At the bottom of this click on PRIVATE CHAT. This then sends them a personal private chat asking if they want to chat with yourself.

IMPORTANT
I would recommend that before you ask to chat in private you at least acknowledge the person first in chat, as not doing this can upset some people and if they are painting interrupts there activity (deletes it.)

Identify the user you are talking to
If you click on the users name in the general large chat box before you send a message. The message will start something similar to: example: ‹@Leopard› Hello– this makes it a lot easier for your recipient to understand you are chatting with them.

Need assistance from Moderator (Mod)
If you need the assistance from a moderator you can often tell if one is in the room at the present time by looking at the symbol before the users name – if there is one that appears as a green man), this is a mod (moderator) If you want to know if someone is a moderator you can click on the person’s name to get there details. If the top line says getDare Staff you know you have found a moderator.

Chat rules can be found here: (getDare Chat rules by Leopard)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65204

Lil Angels Chat Guide and Tips
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....47&postcount=2

Name:  My Files bar - in chat.jpg
Views: 7000
Size:  64.8 KB

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote