View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 12:43 PM   #8
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

MAKING A NEW THREAD

What is a thread?
A thread is a new topic page eg –Truths, Dares, Stories, Lounge Game etc,

What should I do before making a new thread?
Before making a new thread it is always suggested you search (search tool) to check there is not already the same or very similar thread – in this case do NOT duplicate

Check which forum your new thread is best to be placed inside – eg if story will it have EXTREME mature content place in rated 18 Mature Stories if not place in Tuth or Dare story section. If you are unsure either read a few stories in different categories to see what others are like, or ask someone for advice – moderators are recommended but any MATURE ADULT that has been a member for a while with multiple posts is better than no one.

IMPORTANT
A lot of people post truth questions in the truth forum however ONLY truths that would be considered embarrassing or exciting to answer are supposed to be in here eg questions regarding fetish, sexuality etc. If your thread is something like Favorite Food – this should be placed in the Lounge Forum.

Remember when posting anything on getDare you are agreeing that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

How to create?
One of the easiest ways to create a new thread is to click on “QUICK LINKS” at the top of any page, here you can see what the new posts have been: Scroll down to the bottom of the page to where it says “Forum Jump” click on the arrow next to it, and select your chosen forum. You can then view other threads or create a new one. When you are creating a new thread remember to check all punctuality and grammer to the best of your ability (understand not everyones best subject – but can still try) Do not use slang user proper spelling and grammer – DO NOT chat like “dood r u my m8“

Name:  create new thread.jpg
Views: 6979
Size:  76.6 KB

getDare Posting rules by Depp can be found by following this link: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29355

Please read “What are the different forums” to understand where to post your new thread - Later in the guide / manual

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote