Thread: Fiction: One year of slavery (FM/fm)
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 12:17 PM   #53
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Finally, I found some time to write the next chapter. I want to continue this story as much as some of you want it to be continued, and I hope that I will find some more time for it in the future. For now, enjoy chapter 8 (or give me feedback if you don't enjoy it), introducing a new character, Number Three.

CHAPTER 8

Alex had just fallen asleep when he woke to the sound of rattling keys. It took some time before his eyes had adjusted to the darkness.
'Number 67, with me' said a lovely voice, 'the queen wishes to see you'.
The owner of the voice unlocked his collar from the riron ring in the wall and pulled him out of the cell. In the light of the torches that burned on the wall he could see the guard's face. She was a tanned, tall woman with bright brown eyes, red lips and golden hair. The number '3' was written on her stomach. She smiled a wicked smile as she locked the cell door behind them, then turned around and pulled at his leash. Alex had no choice but to follow her, stumbling. 'I'm number Three, but they call me the lioness', his guard said as she opened the door to the yard. 'Do you know why?'
'No, Miss', Alex answered.
The woman giggled. 'Well, I'm sure you're gonna find out soon', she said.
To his right, Alex could make out the shape of Number Two's head on the ground. He could also hear a faint sobbing. Number Three must have heard it too, because she started giggling again. 'This bitch made a stupid mistake', she told Alex loud enough that Number Two could hear it. 'She won't be Number Two for much longer, and I still have some unsolved quarrel with her'.
Alex chose not to reply. So they walked on, across the yard under a starry blue sky.
Back inside, Number Three led him through some dim-lit hallways until they reached a narrow stairway that was spiraling up. The woman stopped there.
'Kneel down', she said. Alex was too slow.
'I SAID KNEEL THE F*CK DOWN, BITCH!', she yelled, jerking the chain on his collar, so hard that he fell down.
She giggled.
'You're so stupid, boy', she said with a sweet voice. 'I doubt you'll manage to have a day without punishment here. Now lick my feet.'
Alex looked up to her. She smiled her wicked smile again and sat down on the stairs. Alex opened his mouth and she held her feet in front of his face, wiggling her toes. They were all crusted with mud from the yard outside.
'Will you start now or will you keep staring at them for a while?', she asked with her dangerous sweet voice. Alex stuck out his tongue, touched the first toe and pulled back his head immediately.
'What now, my little bitch boy? Are they not as tasty as you expected?', she purred. 'START LICKING BEFORE I GET ANGRY!'
Her voice echoed through the corridor. Alex started licking, ignoring the rotten taste on his tongue.
'The first ten slaves have some privileges', the woman explained while she pushed her feet into Alex' mouth. 'But we're not allowed to bathe, same as you inferior creatures. So we have to use the other slaves to lick us clean. What you're tasting right now is the dirt of three days. There's pee, mud, cum and much worse on my feet. I want them pink and soft again.'

Alex' neck was stiff by the time he was finished. His tongue was numb, and he could feel dried mud all around his mouth.
'Very good, my little bitch boy', said Number Three. 'I think you earned a reward.'
She stood up. 'Rise', she told him and he obeyed. She kneeled down in front of him and grabbed his balls. His cock began to swell again. She played with his balls until his cock pressed against its cage so hard that it began to turn purple. Number Three smiled her wicked smile, giggled, and took his balls into her mouth. Just when he thought that he couldn't bear it any longer, a terrible pain began to spread in his body. He cried out in agony. The cute woman had bit his balls! She pulled on them , stretching his scrotum until he thought it would rip. When she finally let go, she smiled at him, examining his maimed manhood.
'Now you know why they call me the lioness. Kneel down!'
Alex kneeled. Without another word, she grabbed his leash and led him up the stairs, while he had to crawl behind her like a dog. He could only hope that his balls didn't get seriously injured.
After what feeled like an eternity they finally reached the end of the stairway. Alex was allowed to stand up again.
'This is the highest level of one of the highest towers in the castle', Number Three told him. This are the apartments of the queen. The king's apartment are located at the top of the the second of the two highest towers, at the other end of the castle.'
At the end of the corridor, Alex could see two slaves guarding a heavy wooden door, each of them holding a spiked whip. One was a woman with matty brown hair and the number '4' on her breast, the other one a man with broad shoulders, a hairy chest and long black hair framing a grim face. He had the number '8' on his forehead.
The brunette woman opened the door and Number Three kicked his back with her newly cleaned feet, so he stumbled inside the queen chambers, fell down and sprawled across the floor while he could hear a giggle behind him.

I am currently being degraded and abused by multiple Masters and Mistresses in a kik group. If you want to join, message me!

kik: slave.chris19

Likes: humiliation, pee, orgasm denial, edging, bondage, pain, feet

Dislikes: Extreme pain, drinking large amounts of pee, cum eating

Limits: Public, blackmail, blood, permanent damage, sounding, scat
SwitchBoyC is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SwitchBoyC for this post: