Thread: Fiction: Party That Led To Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 02:16 PM   #14
legendofthesith

Default Chapter 9

Chapter 9

“Dean I dare you to put 3 of these ice cubes in your boxers and leave them there until they melt.” Dean didn’t like the sound of this one but decided reluctantly agreed. He reached for the ice when Kayla stopped him
“Oops did I forget to mention. You don’t get to put the ice in. I’m going to do that bit for you.” And with that Kayla crouched down beside Dean and started touching his cock through the jeans he was wearing. The cock kept pulsating, trying to escape from the fabric prison that so cruelly confined it. Next she picked up the first ice cube and slowly glided it down his lower stomach and into the boxers. She did this twice more, each time teasing him a little more however when her hand was in Deans boxers for the final time she took hold of his cock. She gently pumped twice and then withdrew her hand. Dean was thrilled by the latest surprise in the game. Only he and Kayla knew what had just happened. The others had been watching the dare but could not make out what had been going on in Dean’s boxers. After taking a few seconds to come back to reality Dean decided on his dare with the ice still in his boxers. He targeted me.
“Max, I dare you to make out with Kayla for the length of one song.” I couldn’t figure out if this was meant to be incredible awkward for me or to try and get me what I wanted because Dean knew that I about my feelings for Kayla. However it appeared she was up for it so I therefore decided to go for it, not wanting to miss a chance like this. Dean took out his phone and set the song mode to random. I knew that Dean had some pretty lengthy songs on his phone so I hoped that I wasn’t going to get put with a 15 minute song or something as ridiculous as that. However my wish had obviously come true as it turned out to be a song 2:19 minutes in length. Me and Kayla both got up and walked to the middle of the room and as the songs started we both started to kiss. It was like a heaven on earth and as the techno beat played in the background all I could focus on was Kayla’s gorgeous body. She started to run her hands over my body and up my shirt and so I did the same. My hand went underneath her shirt and she did not mind so I kept going upwards whilst we shared kisses with each other. In the heat of the moment I had forgotten about…