Thread: Fiction: Party That Led To Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 08:20 AM   #13
legendofthesith

Default The latest installment

Meant to post this last night but forgot unfortunately. Anyway here it is now...

Chapter 8

I dared Gary to remove his shirt. This left Gary as the only person with just his underwear left on however he took it off as asked meaning it was his go. We were still anticipating the stripping of the girls but hopefully Gay would speed things along in this sense. Kayla was the only one who was still wearing everything so this is where Gary targeted his attention.
“Kayla I dare you to choose another girl to take off your bra using only their mouth”. This was not what the rest of us were expecting but we were not going to complain. Especially not when Kayla was about to become braless.
“Ok then” she said. “Rachel, you can come and do it.” With that, Rachel got up and walked over to Kayla. She went behind her and moved her head up through Kayla’s shirt. She unclipped Kayla’s bra with her teeth quite quickly however it did not fall to the ground. The shirt was tight enough to keep it up meaning that Rachel had to go up the front of Kayla’s shirt and bite onto the bra in order to get it down. In doing so she brushed past Kayla’s left nipple. She came back out of the shirt revealing Kayla’s white bra for us to see. However we were more focused on the fact you could make out the 2 juicy tits underneath the shirt. Kayla’s face had now gone red so she was obviously not as confident as she made out.
“Looking good Kayla” Dean teased. This only heightened Kayla’s nerves about the situation. However she could now exert some revenge as it was time for her turn.
“I will decide upon my dare in a minute but first I need to go and get something” Kayla said. With that she walked out to the kitchen and a few minutes later returned with some ice from the freezer.
“Dean I dare you to put 3 of these ice cubes in your boxers and leave them there until they melt.” Dean didn’t like the sound of this one but reluctantly agreed. He reached for the ice when Kayla stopped him…