Thread: Fiction: Party That Led To Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 08:46 AM   #12
legendofthesith

Default The Latest Chapter

Thanks for the feedback. It's good to see that people are enjoying the story. I have 2 chapters (including this one) fully written however i'm not going to post the next one until i can get ahead of myself a bit. Otherwise it means that you get several chapters in one go and then none for a while. It will probbably be posted within the next few days. Now for the latest chapter...

Chapter 7

“Ok then. Dean. I dare you to remove Gary’s trousers for him” Rachel said. This was what neither boy wanted to hear however Dean quickly got up and went down behind Gary for the trouser pulling. “3…2…1…” and off they came, leaving Dean with a face full of Gary’s ass and the girls a view of his tented boxers.
“Right then” Gary said as he prepared his dare.
“I dare Claire to get rid of the boxers she is wearing and then to do 10 jumps in the air.
“Ok then” she said. She could understand the reasoning for the removal of max’s boxers but didn’t realise Gary’s motive behind making her do the jumps. However all the boys knew instantly that they were going to get a nice view up Kayla’s skirt. She removed the boxer’s and tossed them over to Max. She then gave the boys a treat by doing the jumping. She realised about 3 jumps in why Gary had made her do this but she carried on regardless. At the end of this it was her turn however Gary decided that it was time for a break for 10 minutes so we all congregated in the kitchen for drinks. Whilst we were chatting Gary Kayla and Rachel left the room again for a few moments. I was sure something was going on but not sure what. Maybe they were just talking about the game or maybe they were thinking of dares. Either way I didn’t take much notice as I chatted with the others. A few minutes after they returned we went back to the game. It was Claire’s turn and she decided to get more clothes off people. She went for dean as he was yet to remove anything.
“I dare you to remove 2 items of clothing of your choice.” He started to remove his shoes and socks before interrupted by Gary.
“Isn’t it better if we all remove our shoes and socks anyway so that we don’t have to use dares up on that?” Everyone agreed accept Dean who knew that this meant removing different things however after a minute of arguing his case to the rest of us it was agreed that Dean could get away without having to do a dare this time and instead had to do a truth.
“Dean, do you masturbate?” It was not the most inventive of truths however seeing as this was a one off no one complained.
“Yes” he replied meaning it was his turn. It appeared I was going to be his dare victim.
“Max, I dare you to remove Claire’s panties to her.” I had been dared to wear them earlier but now I was going to have to remove them again. However it did mean that I was going to be down to just my jeans and this was not something that made me feel much better. Despite all this I stood up and removed the panties, this time with much more success than when I put them on. I just hoped that I would not be the first boy fully naked and to try and stop this I dared Gary to remove…
legendofthesith is offline   Reply With Quote