Thread: Fiction: Party That Led To Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 10:02 AM   #9
legendofthesith

Default Chapter 6

Haven't had many replies in a while so if anyone would mind giving feedback it would be appreciated. Also i'd like to apologise for the lack of posts recently but due to things at work this may continue for a while. However i will try to put up another post by the end of the week if i get time.

Chapter 6
“I dare you to take off your bra”...
“Oh damn” interrupted Naomi
“Wait a second I haven’t finished” Kayla stated.
“I dare you to take off your bra and put it in your pussy for 2 minuites.
I listened in disbelief at what Kayla had just said. It took Naomi a few seconds to react but she continued anyway. She unclasped her bra and after a short hesitation took it completely off. There was just one piece of materiel now between me and a beautiful pair of tits. She carried on and unzipped her skirt a little in order to let her get the bra inside. She stuck her hand down her skirt and with a little moan started feeding her bra into her pussy. Kayla set her phone stopwatch and the two minuites began. Naomi was lightly panting throughout the time and when the beep from the stopwatch signalled the end of the time, Naomi withdrew the bra from her now moist pussy.
“Give it here” Kayla said. Naomi flung it over and Kayla looked after it meaning that Naomi would remain without it for the remainder of the game.
“My turn” Naomi stated, hoping to draw attention away from herself as soon as possible.
“Max, I dare you to remove your shirt” she said. It wasn’t very challenging and so I just quickly unbuttoned it and shrugged it off my shoulders leaving me to decide on the next dare.
“Rachel, would you mind removing your shirt for us aswell” I said. She was hesitant at first with being the first female to take off her shirt but knowing that Rachel had already removed her bra she decided to go with it thus leaving me and the other lads to see her black bra as she threw away her shirt.
“Ok then. Dean. I dare you to remove…
legendofthesith is offline   Reply With Quote