Thread: Fiction: Party That Led To Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 04:09 AM   #8
legendofthesith

Default Chapter 5

Sorry it's taken a while for this chapter but here it is now...

Recap: Max has just been dared to swap his boxers with Claire’s panties
Chapter 5.

With that I stood up along with Claire and we both started trying to remove our undergarments without revealing anything underneath. Claire managed this rather quickly and within about 10 seconds had managed to remove them without being forced to remove anything else. Whilst I was still stood their struggling Claire revealed her scarlet red panties for us all to see. However I did not have the same success. I was wearing jeans and this made it very difficult to remove the boxers without taking down my jeans a little. After about a minute of little success I decided that the only way this was going to work was to remove my jeans to take off the boxers. With that decided I took little hesitation in taking the panties off Claire, turning away from the group and pulling the jeans down. As I was turned away the group could only see my ass, plus I had the panties currently over my dick so that no one could see it. However despite all this I was still humiliated by the situation and the group could tell this by my face which, by now was of similar colour to the panties I was putting on. After about another 15 seconds of embarrassment I managed to get them on and pull up my jeans. Now it was Claire’s turn to put on the underwear. She may have managed much better than me but this still didn’t make it boring to watch as like me she had difficulties. She did not have to take her skirt off but she did have to do a lot of feeling about under her clothes which both me and the other lads found arousing. Also at one point I managed to get a split second glimpse up her skirt which excited me greatly. She however kept a lot more dignity than I did however and as she finally got the boxers on she appeared to have lost all nervousness and even looked quite pleased with herself.
“Finished” she proudly stated and with that it appeared that it was my go.
“Truth or dare Kayla?” I asked.
“Truth” was her response. I was glad that after this she would, like the rest of us, be limited to dares but that still meant that I had to think of a good truth for her.
“How many times have you seen a real life cock” I queried.
“Never” she answered. While this response did make Kayla seem more innocent and in a way, sexier it also heightened my nerves as I could potentially be the first cock she ever sees.
“Ok then, my turn” Kayla stated. She had to think of one last truth for Naomi. “When did you first start to...”
“Hang on a second” interrupted Naomi. “I choose dare.” Kayla was shocked to hear this when Naomi was the final one with a truth.
“You do know that you have a truth left don’t you?” questioned Kayla.
“Yeah. I do but I decided to make the game more interesting” Naomi replied. “So have you got a dare for me or what.”
“Yeah course” said Kayla. She too was obviously excited that the truths had ended and to mark the occasion Kayla thought of the most embarrassing dare yet.
“I dare you to…”
legendofthesith is offline   Reply With Quote