Thread: Fiction: Party That Led To Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 01:57 AM   #3
legendofthesith

Default The Party That Led To Blackmail (Chapter 2)

Thanks to everyone who has read so far. The story may seem to be taking a while to properly get going but this is due to the fact that i don't want to miss out facts that i might want to make references to later in the story. For that reason i'm trying to put a decent amount of detail into the story. Enough of the boring stuff. Chapter 2 awaits...

Recap: The friends meet up at Gary’s house and Kayla, Rachel and Gary go downstairs suspiciously. The friends then start there game of truth or dare.

Chapter 2.
“Right” said Gary.
“Let’s play truth or dare”.
I had never played before and even after Gary had mentioned it earlier it still came as a bit of a shock to hear him casually suggest a game.
“Whose in?” he questioned.
“I’ll play” was the response from Kayla, Rachel and Dean however like me, Claire and Naomi were still unsure. However I thought to myself it would be a shame if Gary and Dean got to play with Kayla whilst I didn’t. After a minute of thinking and listening to the others prepare themselves I declared myself in along with Naomi who had also decided to play. Claire, being the shyest in the group, was still hesitant however seeing that everyone else was playing she decided to join us, not wanting to be left out. Gary explained the rules to everybody. They are as followed.
1. The person who asks the question or decides the dare will be the person last asked for a truth or dare.
2. You cannot pick truth 3 times in a row.
3. If a person refuses to do a dare or a truth then a punishment will be decided by the group.

This was agreed by most of the group however after negotiation a 4th and 5th rule were added. There rules are…
4. Everyone must turn off any phones or cameras and leave them downstairs
5. No dares can involve family, animals, permanent or blood.

“That’s settled then” stated Gary. The group agreed that he could go first as it was his house and his suggestion to play so he started off. He decided to try and get rid of Claire’s nerves as soon as possible by asking Claire “Truth or Dare”.
“Truth” she replied.
“Okay then” Gary said. “What colour panties and bra are you wearing” he asked thinking she wouldn’t struggle to answer that.
“Scarlet red” she replied with a little bit of hesitation and so it was Claire’s turn.
She decided to target me and so I replied truth.
“Who do you fancy?” she asked.
I was certain that she already knew but was pretty sure Kayla didn’t. I had no choice but to tell the truth so told her “Kayla”. That sparked wolf whistles from both the other lads playing and both I and Kayla were going red so I moved on by asking Naomi “Truth or Dare”. Her nervousness about playing must have gone because she was the first person to reply “Dare”…
legendofthesith is offline   Reply With Quote