View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 03:27 AM   #21
nonstopdisco

Sorry for the delay ppl, heres some more though!

Zack gave my legs and feet a good thorough scrub, he got some soap out the dispenser and rubbed it in with his hands then scrubbed with the sponge.

"hows that?" Zack asked. He had a grin on his face which looked as though he was enjoying himself.

"perfect" I replied "I've just gotta clean the rest of me now" I said smiling.

"leave that to me" Zack responded moving round to the right hand side of me and kneeling by my dick. "just lie back"

I did as he said, my dick was bursting for attention but I didn't feel like I could do that in front of Zack. It was strange how he was so eager to wash me but I never really thought about it and just enjoyed it.

Zack began washing my stomach and chest, my heart beating faster at every touch. He worked his way down my stomach till he reached my dick. He began scrubbing it with the sponge but I couldn't control myself anymore. The most intense feeling of pleasure shot down my body and I sent the biggest load of my life out into the bath.

"shit" Zack shouted and he jumped out the bath "what the hell dude?"

I was panting from the feeling I had just felt, it was amazing. Zack just stood behind me looking at what he'd just done.

"sorry buddy" I managed to murmur "I don't know what to say"

I was now scared I had made things awkward between me and my new friend, he just stood there naked looking shocked at what had just happened.

"it's fine" he suddenly managed to say "I think I'm gonna finish getting clean in the shower if thats ok?"

"yeah, that's fine buddy" I said. Zack walked over to the shower, turned it on then stepped in.

I lay there thinking about what had just happened for a moment then decided to finish getting washed up. I used the shower head above the taps to wash my hair, which was a lot easier to wash now it was short then finished rubbing my body over with the sponge.

"John, can you bring me the shampoo and soap when your done?" I suddenly heard Zack shout.

"course I can buddy" i shouted back. I climbed out the bath, pulled out the plug and grabbed a towel then tied it around my waist. I gave the empty bath a quick rinse with the shower head then I picked up the soap and shampoo and took it over to the shower. I couldn't really see Zack through the frosted glass but I pulled open the shower door and stood there in shock at what I saw. Zack was standing in the shower rubbing his dick with his right hand and his eyes closed.

"Erm, here's the shampoo" I said holding the shampoo and soap in front of me.

"what the hell !?!" Zack screamed as he took his hand off his dick and rearranged his hands to cover himself.

"sorry dude, I just came to give you the shampoo" I said. "I didn't think I'd need to knock seeing as I've seen you naked already"

"ok, just give me the shampoo" Zack said still covering his dick with one hand and reaching out for the shampoo with the other.

"sure, here ya go" I said and handed him the shampoo and soap "I'm gonna go upstairs to my room and get ready, come up when your done it's the attic room at the top"

I smiled at Zack and he smiled back "ok then buddy" he said "I shouldn't be long now."

"cool" I replied and I left the room with the towel round my waist and climbed the stairs to my room. My head swimming with thoughts of what had just happened.

My room was amazing, there was a double bed in the centre with a big tv opposite linked up to a playstation. I would spend many a day lying on my bed watching my tv or playing games. I had shelves next to the tv with my DVDs and games on. My computer was on a desk on the left hand wall and on the right hand wall was a big wardrobe filled with clothes. There was a chest of drawers either side of my bed where I keep my underwear and lots of junk hidden away.

I stood in the middle of my room and pulled the towel from around my waist. As the ceiling above my bed and tv was diagonal, the windows were also diagonally positioned in the roof so I didn't have to worry about passers by.

I began drying myself off with the towel but I couldn't stop thinking about all that had happened earlier. When I was nearly dry I suddenly heard a banging at the door downstairs. Wondering who it could be I grabbed a dressing gown out of my wardrobe and put it on, so I could answer the door and see who it was.

I walked down the stairs the door still banging, I knocked the door of the bathroom on the way down to let Zack know I was gonna answer it.

"I'm gonna answer the door" i said "just stay put in there while I get rid of them"

"ok buddy" I heard him shout back.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and once in the hallway I opened the door slightly and peered out, suddenly a big force pushed the door fully open and the person behind the door burst in and pushed me up against the wall.

To my shock, Tom had turned up with 2 people from his gang but what surprised and scared me more was the guy whose clothes we had took earlier was with them.

"well" Tom said "looks like you got home easy enough" he said while looking pretty pissed off "where's Zack?, he must have come back here with you and is there anyone else here?."

"yeah, he came back" I managed to say "but I just gave him some clothes and he went home and no I'm on my own."

"aww, so you didn't even get time for a quick bum" Tom said mocking me while the other 3 laughed.

"How did you know where I live?" I asked but Tom just ignored me.

"well I see you've met my cousin Mark here" he said turning my head towards the guy from earlier. He was now wearing what looked like a PE kit consisting of white shorts and a white vest that was slightly too small for him, socks but no shoes.

"I got a call from him earlier and he told me about how you tied him up and robbed his clothes" he said "I went and found him and knew it was you and hedgehog boy, so I've bought him here to get back what's his."

"hey, you cut our clothes into pieces what did you expect us to do?" I retaliated.

"I said I'd give you your clothes back and I did, but you picked the wrong person to rob new threads from" he said back with his face up in mine.

Shit, I thought. Can this get any worse?

"where are his clothes then baldy?" tom asked now pushing his hard shoe down on my barefoot.

"they're in a bush in the alley over the street." I said "we hid them there so I didn't get caught with them in my house"

"pussy" Tom laughed "you can come and show us but it's cold outside" with that he signalled the 2 lads over who grabbed my arms while Tom untied my dressing gown then the 3 of them pulled it off leaving me butt naked in front of them.

"haha, look at this lads" Tom laughed "he isn't wearing anything underneath."

Tom continued holding me up against the wall. "Mark, wear this and it'll keep ya warm" he said while throwing the dressing gown over towards him. "and slip them shoes on" he said pointing to my shoes by the door. They were obviously tight on him and he had to tread the backs down to get his feet in.

Tom then signalled for everyone to go outside and they all piled out, he still had me held tightly by my arms and he led me out into the street.

The cold breeze in the air dug into my skin like knives and I began to shiver.

"if Mark gets his clothes back I'll see about giving you your things back" he said, he then pulled my front door shut "whoops, looks like your locked out, sorry about that" he laughed. The other 3 in the gang all laughed with Tom.

Tom let go of me and pushed me towards the gang, I quickly used my hands to cover up.

"get Mark his clothes back then" tom shouted and he began walking behind me pushing me along.

"ok" I said "follow me this way" I used my hands to cover my dick then walked through the gang to the front and crossed the road with them all following behind me. I kept treading on small stones that were scattered across the ground digging into my feet. I felt totally humiliated and there was nothing I could do about it.

I took them up the alley to the bush where we had hidden the clothes. I was terrified that they might have been moved or stolen, I just wanted this ordeal over.

"so they're in here?" Tom said "well what are you waiting for, get them out!" he demanded.

I put my hand in the bush and began pulling the clothes out first his shirt and jacket then his shorts and bottoms. Fortunately his shoes were still where we had left them under the bush. I was so relieved it was all still there.

I gathered the clothes in a pile and handed them to Mark but Tom stopped me. "hey baldy, you took them off him so you put them back on him."

"nah, really its fine" Mark said "I think I can dress myself Tom"

"ok then" Tom said "you can cover him while he gets changed then baldy, give him the dressing gown Mark"

Mark took off the dressing gown and handed it to me.

"ok, hold the dressing gown in front of him baldy" Tom said

I opened up the dressing gown and held it in front of Mark who then started to get changed on the other side.

I looked away and waited for him to finish swapping his clothes back. He handed the t-shirt and shorts to Tom over the dressing gown and kicked my shoes to over to him. Tom put the clothes in his bag but left my shoes on the floor. When Mark was done he snatched the dressing gown out of my hands and threw it over to Tom.

"if you want this stuff back, then you listen up" Tom laughed "you aren't gonna get off that easy"

"ok" I agreed, completely helpless and embarrassed.

"it's friday tomorrow so after school you and hedgehog are gonna spend the weekend at my place" Tom said "That'll give ya plenty of time to pay up for what you've done." tom had a big grin on his face.

I nodded in agreement now terrified at the thought of what the weekend brought.

"Good lad" Tom smiled "for now, lads grab him!" with that the 2 guys that were with Mark and Tom grabbed me by my arms. "bring him here" Tom shouted then he started walking back out towards the street holding my dressing gown and my shoes that he had just scooped up off the floor.

Tom walked in front and Mark behind as they led me out into the street and back across to my house. I couldn't even cover up as they had both my arms gripped tightly. Tom ran up my path and placed my shoes on the doorstep then came back down still clutching my dressing gown.

"ok, you can wear this for now" Tom said handing me the dressing gown "we're gonna go for a little stroll." the 2 lads let go of my arms and I grabbed the dressing gown, quickly putting my arms in and tying it up at the front.

Tom then began pushing me down the street "this way" he said. "oh, and I promise me and the lads won't take that dressing gown off ya again tonight" he had that grin on his face which meant he was up to something.

Tom led me to the top of my street with the other 3 lads following closely behind. The street we turned onto was busy and even at this time of night there were quite a few cars whizzing past.

"busy enough for ya baldy?" Tom shouted "your putting on a great show" I just ignored Tom and carried on walking where I was being pushed. People were walking past me in the street looking at me with curiosity as to why I only had a dressing gown on.

"he lost a bet" Tom said to a group of girls that were walking past.

"nice legs" one of them shouted back.

I just kept my head down and carried on, I felt lucky I was wearing anything at all.

We reached a corner and Tom pushed me again "down this road baldy!" he said giving me another push. I did as he said, fortunately this was another quiet road like mine. My barefeet were aching from the hard ground and I wanted to stop and rest.

"ok baldy, stop here" Tom shouted as we reached a lamppost at the side of the street.

Tom reached in his bag and pulled out a giant industrial zip tie, shit he's gonna tie me to the lamppost I was thinking but I was almost wrong. Tom signalled the 2 lads over who grabbed me by my arms and pushed me up against the post. Tom rolled up the left arm of my dressing gown up and pushed the zip tie through. He then pulled it around the post and locked it tightly into place.

Mark walked up to me, "that'll teach ya to mess with me" he said and he pulled the cord of my dressing gown from around my waist causing it to fly open. I moved my arms round and held it back over me. Mark spat on my feet then walked off using the cord to rub the back of his neck.

"look at the time, we'd better be going. Have fun baldy" tom laughed as they all turned round back towards the busy street. "oh and you and hedgehog meet me in the basketball court after school tomorrow, you don't wanna find out what i'll do if either of you aren't there."

I stood there at the lamppost in my dressing gown and began processing what had just happened. I tried undoing the zip tie but it was done up tight and it was very thick and strong. The only way I could get away from the lamppost was to leave the dressing gown behind leaving me naked. The only way back home was back along the busy street which I wasn't prepared to walk down naked, not yet at least. I watched Tom and the gang disappear around the corner and I stood there continuing to think of a way of escape.

Suddenly I was interrupted as I noticed someone walking towards me from the busy street and I began to panic as I didn't want to be seen here like this by anyone. In a split second decision I pulled my arms out of the dressing gown, turned away from the busy street and ran down the road naked. I noticed a bush in someone's front garden behind a low brick wall and I sandwiched myself between them. The leaves and twigs were digging into my back.

The figure was getting closer and closer, I stayed put hoping I wouldn't be found. I was now terrified and the cold air was causing me to shiver.
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote