View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 06:28 AM   #15
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 11

It was Wednesday afternoon, as Alex sat patiently behind her desk thinking over the last day. Tina was now hers; totally, completely, she would do anything asked of her within reason right now. Alex has opened up a desire in the girl to be controlled, a desire neither of them even knew existed until yesterday. Ken had been brought completely to his knees, literally and figuratively. That just left Sue, one last person to break, but this time Alex knew it wouldn’t be quite as simple.
Sue was a proud woman, always had been, she would not be quick to respond like Tina. In fact Alex was a bit worried she’d take a jail sentence instead, but she had an idea that could get her to break. The knock on the door roused Alex from her thoughts and Sophia quickly entered. “Hi Alex. You asked me to come up to the office? Is it work or pleasure?”
Alex raised a finger to silence Sophia. “Yes darling, I did. I have another session planned for right now you probably don’t want to miss. We are going to be playing a little bit of a game with Sue and Tina, a bit of a demonstration of my power.”
Sophia smirked. “OK, I have to say I’m intrigued. What’s the game?”
“All in good time my dear, for now, make yourself comfortable.” With that Sophia rested herself on the couch at the side. Alex was never sure why she had a couch in the office, perhaps for the more informal meetings, but she liked it.

Ten minutes passed before there was another knock on the door. “Enter” the firm voice from within spoke, and slowly Sue walked in followed by a nervous looking Tina. “Tina, could you be a darling and lock the door behind you.” Tina shook mentally as Alex said this; the meeting yesterday was not long forgotten and she was still uncertain of her feelings. She wanted nothing more than to impress and please Alex but it scared her.
“Yes mistress.” Tina replied as she clicked the lock shut. Sue looked at Tina a little surprised. Did she just call Alex mistress, she had seemed a little strange since yesterday morning and Sue was increasingly worrying about what had happened between the others, and what might be about to happen now.
“Well done Tina.” A little surge of approval shot through her body causing her to smile. She couldn’t explain why; why did she want to hear Alex praise her; what was in that firm, domineering voice that caused this tingle inside her. “Tina P1.” Alex said firmly. Sophia smirked as she watched the teen instantly go red at being humiliated in front of her close friend. Tina quickly dropped to her knees; legs spread and rested her hands on her head. Sue’s mouth shot open as she witnessed this total obedience, total submission to the boss.
“What’s going on Miss Alex?” Sue asked, unsure what to think. She was staring down at her friend completely will free to her boss that she always considered a friend as well. Alex just smirked as she strolled over and stroked Tina’s hair, showing absolute control over the situation. “P2.” Tina didn’t even hesitate now, she knew better than to fight.
She quickly brought her face down to the floor and raised her ass into the air as high as she could. Again Sue looked shocked, struggling to form words.
Alex gently patted Tina on the behind almost as a sign of approval. Even this caused a stir in Tina; this act of total degradation was making her buzz in excitement.
“This is madness Miss Alex. Why is she doing this?” Sue almost wanted to grab Tina into a hug and pull her away from this torment, help her to make it stop but she couldn’t think how. Something else also stopped her in her tracks though. Tina seemed to be smiling, almost getting pleasure from this.
Alex smiled again, a malicious smirk of total control and power. “You see Sue, Tina here is understanding exactly what her new terms of employment are, what is to be expected of her, what I want from her, and she is embracing it. What do you want right now Tina?”
“To do whatever I can to make you happy mistress.” Tina replied, but she wasn’t even certain why, the words had almost poured out of her as if Alex had dragged them ou, like she was a puppet to her control. Something made her want this.
Alex stepped right in front of Sue. “Soon, you will learn that I have total control here as well, and you will understand.” Alex brought her voice to a whisper and gently purred into her ear. “Soon, you will also call me mistress.” Alex stepped quickly away, partially for presence and partially because she knew if Sue was going to lash out, it would likely be now. But Sue was motionless.
She looked back down at her friend, looked back to her boss and flicked between the two. She was getting flustered, tears forming in her eyes. “I don’t think I could, I….I…. I can’t…. It isn’t me.”
“Nonsense my dear. You will come to embrace it, don’t worry though, I’m not going to force you to do this.” Sue smiled at this, a glimmer of light. Perhaps Alex would be nice after all.
“But I’m going to promise you something, by the time you leave this room you will have chosen to lie down naked on my desk, spread your legs, and fuck yourself to orgasm with this dildo.” Alex rested a small pink dildo on the desk and smirked.
“WHAT! Are you fucking crazy?” Sue finally lost her temper, this was insane she thought. She would never demean her body like that in front of people.
Alex took two steps forward and caught Sue with a sharp slap to the face bringing her down to her knees. “Remember who you are talking to Sue.”
Sue sobbed on the floor and only managed to whimper out a response. “I’m sorry….Miss Alex… But I could never do that.” Tears now running freely down her face she couldn’t even bring herself to stand up.
Tina, still kneeling on the floor in position, looked across to her friend, she realised she would have been exactly the same just over a day ago, how quickly things could change.
“Better. Now remember Sue I said you have a choice though. If you so wish you could walk out of here after this meeting having done absolutely nothing, or you might walk out of here after doing exactly what I just said. What do you think Sue?” Alex smirked; there was no way this woman would leave here completely untouched.
Sue brought her head up to meet Alex’s eyes. Sophia just watched anxiously, could Alex really get this woman to degrade herself like she described. She looked over at the pink dildo, Sue was so proud ever since they met, would she really fuck herself with that thing in front of the rest of them.
“I’d rather do nothing Miss Alex, if that really is an option?”
Alex laughed. “Of course it is an option.” She added an edge to the last two words. “But it won’t be quite as simple as just walking out of here.”
Sue didn’t like the sound of that, she knew there’d be a catch, but was still hopeful for a way out. Sophia was now on the edge of her seat waiting for what was to come.
“Tina. P3.” Tina shot up to her feet with her hands behind her back; she’d been wondering when Alex would acknowledge her again. “We’re going to play a little game Sue. There will be 10 rounds in total. Each round I’m going to give you an option A or an option B. All you have to do is pick one. If you only ever choose option B, you will walk out of here completely untouched, unaffected as you are right now, but I don’t think that will happen.”
Sue was still confused, why wouldn’t she pick option B all the way if it meant Alex wouldn’t degrade her in any way. “But why won’t that happen Miss Alex?”
Alex raised her finger to Sue’s mouth silencing her instantly. “Because, Sue my dear if you’d let me finish. Option A will be something you have to do, Option B will be something Tina will have to do and Tina won’t refuse anything asked of her, won’t you?”
“No mistress, I will do everything you ask of me.” Again the answer rolled off the tongue but Tina was scared, she loved Sue as a friend and thought Sue loved her, but when it came to this she had little hope.
“So, Sue assuming you now understand the rules. Are you ready for your first two options?” Sue nodded, completely terrified of what was to come. “Answer me properly Sue.”
“Yes Miss Alex, I understand.” Sue was physically shaking now.
Alex smiled again as Sophia couldn’t resist playing with herself once more. She really was turning into Alex’s horny little pet. “Round 1, choose Option A and strip completely. Choose Option B and Tina will strip completely and Sophia will attach these.” With that Alex held up some nipple clamps.
“Please Miss Alex. Don’t make me choose to do this?” Sue pleaded on her knees at Alex’s feet.
Alex sighed. “Sue I have the ability to force you to do these anyway, but I don’t want to.” Sue looked in disbelief. “If you don’t pick then both options will happen.”
Sue shivered at the last part, and could only think one horrible thought, she’d rather it was Tina than her. “Option B Miss Alex.” Tina whimpered pre-emptively at Sue’s choice. She had hoped Sue would take the hit as her option was worse.
“You heard the girl Tina. Strip.” Alex firmly ordered of her. Tina knew she had no choice and her body quivered as she obeyed. She pulled off all her clothes quickly to Sue’s total surprise. She was starting to realise just how submissive her teen colleague had become. Tears streaked down Sue’s face but Tina was accepting, clearly nervous, but also aroused. Sue felt an urge to touch herself but quickly resisted.
Sophia jumped to her feet and practically snatched the clamps out of Alex’s hand. “Steady on babe. There’s no rush.” Sophia didn’t even react to Alex’s comment, she was determined.
She approached Tina and whispered into her ear. “I hope these hurt like a bitch.” With that she clamped down the right nipple. Tina squealed as it bit into her flesh. Sophia made sure to tug the chain a bit causing Tina to wince. She then firmly attached the second clamp causing Tina to jump again as Sophia laughed, she was really starting to enjoy being this dominant.
“What do you say Tina?” Alex asked mockingly.
Tina looked up, her nipples sore and aching. “Thank you Miss Sophia.”
“Any time precious.” Sophia chuckled and returned to where she was sat before. Sue didn’t know what to think, she was upset she’d inflicted that pain on Tina but was still relieved that she was the one stood there naked and not her own naked form on display for all to see.
“Round 2 ladies. Sue, choose option A and strip completely. Or choose option B and little Tina here is going to receive 20 blows to the ass from this paddle.” Alex rested the round, wooden paddle on the desk next to the ever looming pink dildo.
Tina started to whimper causing a distressed glance from Sue. This decision was much more difficult, thinking of inflicting pain on her friend. “Please Miss Alex, why do you have to do this?”
Alex cackled. “Sue, I don’t have to do anything, I want to do this. You can turn around at any point and walk right out this door, but you don’t want to do that, and Tina doesn’t want you to do that.” Sophia rested back in the chair and once more her instincts got the better as she decided to really enjoy the show.
“Please Sue, we have no choice.” Tina whispered. Sophia was relishing every moment but a fire started to rise in Sue. How could she just let this happen, it was her fault to begin with. Why did she have to steal that stuff? Tina may not have a choice but Sue knew she did.
“Option B Miss Alex.” Alex was for the first time mildly surprised. Perhaps Sue really didn’t care what she did to Tina; her pride might be too great. Alex showed none of it though and just tapped on the desk indicating for Tina to come over.
Alex retrieved the wooden paddle. “Bend over my desk Tina, and remember, Sue chose this for you. Sue, you better watch what you inflicted, show that respect.” Tina bent over at the waist, physically trembling as Sue watched on in fear.
The first blow came down hard causing Tina to shout out in pain. The crack ringed out across the office causing Sue to wince and leaving a solid red mark on Tina’s right ass cheek. “Only 19 left Tina.” Tina sobbed at this thought, but knew she was helpless to resist, she didn’t even blame Alex; she respected Alex. She blamed Sue and her self-importance, how hard was it to strip. The next blows were far lighter after the scare factor was instilled but every now and again a large blow would crash down into the skin causing Tina to scream, Sue to cringe and Sophia to moan. After all twenty blows were landed Tina was frozen in pain, tears streaming down both hers and Sue’s faces.

After Tina had recovered and regained her position Alex took no time in continuing. “Well done Tina. Round 3.” For some reason that small praise seemed to make the whole spanking worthwhile to Tina, that mild approval of what she had done. “Choose Option A and strip completely. Choose option B and Tina will receive 20 blows to the pussy from the paddle.”
Tina looked shocked. “Please mistress, it’ll hurt so much. Please, I won’t be able to take it.” Alex just held up a hand to silence the girl.
“The choice is not mine Tina, and you know better than to talk back”
Tina sobbed. “Sorry Mistress.” She sent a pleading look towards her friend. Stripping must be better than this.
Sue was distraught; she did not want to strip in front of these three women, but couldn’t put her friend through so much pain. The spanking had been horrible to watch, her friend in pain and she knew this would be so much worse. “Option A” she said, the words catching in her throat. A wave of relief washed over Tina. Alex smiled knowing she’d found her limit, and just nodded indicating for Sue to begin.
Sue was physically shaking as she reached to remove her top but slowly she raised it over her head. The skirt quickly followed but she became frozen. This was it, her last real chance to turn away and call Alex’s bluff. Only she knew she wasn’t bluffing as the younger woman just stared her down, her eyes piercing into her with such a dominating aura.
Her hands slowly started to move and she unclipped her bra releasing her breasts for the first time in front of another woman since her college years. Alex moved slowly towards her smiling as Sue reached down and slid her hands under the bands of her underwear. She hesitated momentarily before with one deep breath and a single tear sliding down her face, she slid them to the floor staring down in total humiliation.
Alex placed one finger under Sue’s chin and raised it up til their eyes met. “Now tell me Sue. Why did you reluctantly hide this beautiful form from me for so long?”
Sue looked back into the eyes but only one notion came to her. “You think I’m beautiful Miss Alex.” Sue knew she didn’t have the figures of the other three girls in the room but the total honesty in Alex’s eyes made her feel like the most stunning woman on the planet. Alex just nodded and walked back as Sue smiled and took her place next to Tina, tears gone and still proud.
“Round 4. An easier round. Sue, you can either have a pair of nipple clamps to match young Tina’s or Tina will have 4 pegs attached to pussy lips.” Sue didn’t take any time in replying; despite her new found courage she had sensitive nipples and didn’t fancy copying Tina. “Option B please Miss Alex.”
Alex wasn’t surprised at all; she already had the pegs in her hand and took no time in attaching them to Tina. Each one caused her to wince but round 4 was quickly done to both girls pleasure.
Tina was relatively happy with her latest abuse considering the last option. These pegs felt like a walk in the park compared to what the sting of a paddle would feel like.
Alex knew this was it though. If Sue was going to inflict any punishment on her own body it would likely start now. “Round 5 Sue, we’re half way there. You can either take a hand spanking, 10 spanks from Sophia, or I’m going to whip the pegs off Tina.” Alex knew these two were miles apart; Tina would suffer agony if Sue went for option B and she could see Tina panicking at the options.
“Option A Miss Alex.” Alex smiled, the girl wasn’t completely unwilling, which meant Alex knew she now belonged to her.
Sophia jumped up as Sue walked forward and took the position Tina had only 15 minutes earlier. Unlike Tina’s punishment though, Sue’s was light, and Sophia’s hand provided nowhere near the same impact as Alex’s paddle had.
Sue went back to her place, proud she had completed something, pushed herself and stopped some suffering from going to Tina.

Thirty minutes later though and Sue was looking on completely in shock and awe at what was going on in front of her. She’d turned down licking Alex’s feet in round 6 opting for Tina to do it instead. Alex had only been testing Sue, checking that she would rather have Tina still do tasks. Interestingly, Sue had thought about it, whether it was a fetish or new desire to impress, Alex didn’t know but she’d been impressed.
Round seven had left Sue humiliated. She’d had no choice but to shave off her pubes. The new smooth mound felt completely alien to her, It had been this or Alex’s second option, let Tina shave her head, Sue reluctantly couldn’t let her friend go through that, especially when the tears rolled again. Tina loved her hair; she would spend hours making it perfection, Sue didn’t really have a choice.
They were now halfway through round eight. Alex had decided to throw out a curve ball, a demonstration of the power she now had over Tina. She’d given Sue an option she knew the woman wouldn’t pick in her wildest dreams and drink Alex’s piss. Sue had opted for option B resulting in the now seen image in front as Alex directed Sue’s head so she was staring directly at Sophia’s pleasure.
Alex had seen her girlfriend getting close in the last few rounds so had decided to make option B Tina giving Sophia a rimjob until Sophia had an orgasm.
Sophia’s moans were growing louder by the second and sue was in shock. The act was so demeaning, so nontraditional, and so insane but not only did Sophia look like she was in heaven, Tina actually looked to be relishing the effect she was having on the girl. Every time Sophia shouted out any praise, Tina increased her effort. In Sue’s opinion the teenager seemed to be lost in her new role, almost enjoying it, maybe she could feel the same, she let her hand rest upon her own pussy and slowly rubbed.
Alex grinned to herself as she watched her new properties, and as she saw Sue’s hand wander, she knew it was pretty much game over.
Sophia’s orgasm snapped Sue back to reality and her hand quickly shot back behind her back, hoping nobody had noticed, she wanted nothing more than to get off now, but she just wished she was alone.
“Looks like you enjoyed that.” Alex deliberately said to none of the three in particular. Sophia was recovering, Tina’s face was covered in juices and Sue was completely red in embarrassment at how horny the scene had made her.
“Round 9. Sue, please choose whose ass this is going to enter, yours or Tina’s.” Alex dropped a small butt plug onto the desk. She already knew the answer but had a plan ready.
“Tina’s, Miss Alex.” Alex signalled for Tina to come over.
“P2 Tina.”
Tina put her head to the floor and raised her ass high into the air. “Please be gentle mistress, I’ve never had anything up there before.” A wave of pleasure rushed over Alex sending tingles down her. Two days ago this teenager was a spoilt brat, daddy’s girl, arrogant and confident. Now she was a submissive, her submissive willing to offer up her anal virginity without a second thought. The transformation was dramatic even for Alex’s expectations.
However Alex had little intention of being gentle, that wasn’t part of the plan. She lightly lubed up the plug and Tina’s asshole, indicated for Sue not to turn away, gently rested the tip against the anus and in one movement forced it completely into Tina’s asshole.
Tina screamed out in pain. “MISTRESS! Please take it out! Take it out! It hurts!” Alex just laughed and walked over to Sue as Tina sobbed in pain. Tina was in agony, she hated the feeling, and she just wanted it out, the pain to go away, that aching pain, she felt so full despite the plug looking so small.
“You will get used to it Tina, give it time.” Alex was now face to face with Sue ignoring Tina’s anguished moans behind her. “All that for a small butt plug Sue, have you ever done anal?”
“Yes Miss Alex, a few times and find it uncomfortable.”
Alex laughed, “Uncomfortable, Tina is finding it agony, and that plug was barely bigger than my finger.” Alex walked away and sat behind her desk looking down at the groaning form of Tina. “You may remove it now Tina.”
Tina reached behind and gently slowly pulled the plug clear. “Thank you Mistress.” Tina placed the dirty plug on top of Alex’s desk.
“I believe we only have one round left of our little game; hasn’t it been fun?” Sue shook her head but remained silent; Sophia looked like she’d just won the lottery. Tina didn’t know what she thought; she’d never have dreamed she could have done any of this, given the choice she wouldn’t have done some of it. However she would have to admit she was excited, high on adrenaline, loving the feeling of making mistress happy.
“Sue I made you a promise at the start of the session that by the time you left this room you will have chosen to lie down naked on my desk, spread your legs, and fuck yourself to orgasm with this dildo.” Again Alex pointed towards the small pink dildo. “Well that is option A.”
Sue was shaking now; she really did want to get off right now, even in front of these girls. However the embarrassment still felt too great. “What’s option B?”
“Well Sue dear, if you choose option B I’m going to put that plug in Tina’s mouth to stop her from screaming while I tear her arse open with this” Alex placed a strapon harness on the desk sporting a massive plastic cock.
Sue looked it up and down, it was colossal, there was no way Tina could handle it. Tina’s eyes were also locked onto the enormous dildo, shuddering with fear, pleading silently for Sue to help her, save her, be a friend once more.
Sue took one glance at Tina but she knew there was only one option and strangely wasn’t too disappointed. “You win Miss Alex. I choose Option A.” Alex smiled and put away the harness. She stood up and walked across to Sue.
“Magnificent my dear but tell me properly. Tell me like you mean it, like you want it, like you would do anything for me, like you really feel.”
“Mistress, I want to lie down naked on your desk, I want to spread my legs, I want to ravage myself with that dildo until I have a magnificent orgasm.”
Alex stroked Sue’s hair gently. “Much better. Enjoy!”
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: