View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 03:02 AM   #32
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by msesi View Post
About your question: Why?
I have this feeling that deep inside she feels like sex, or whatever we are doing, is BAD in some sense. And that is probably originating from her religion (Christian). I asked her recently for a photo of her pussy and her response was: No, I am not gonna do it. I asked her why, and she replied because it is not appropriate.

I am really "afraid" to talk about sex because she gets upset. WE have argued 4 times till we met, and it was always about sex. If you ask me, all four times for silly reasons. o I don't really look forward to starting a conversation like that again, especially if the topic is BDSM, or master-slave or whatever. I am afraid if she listens the word slave for example, or see some more "extreme" kinks, she might lose completely interest in all activities of bdsm (like spanking, bondage) that she enjoys (a loot).

It is quite obvious to me that she likes being dominated but "under conditions". For example, she loves being tied, but only if I fuck her while being tied. She does not let me for example tie her and play with her pussy or spank her. But she does let me tie her, fuck her and spank her at the same time. Or play with her pussy while not being tied. And these things somehow confuse me. Do I do something wrong? Am I pushing her too much?

The best thing I can do is to keep doing to her only what I know she likes. Wait for some time before trying or suggesting new things. And I will also keep trying to have a conversation with her about sex. About what she likes and what she doesn't. But when I do try to do that, her response is: I do not know what I like, or, I just do not like that, or, it is not appropriate.
Ok, I can't believe that no one didn't kill the elephant in the room yet. First off, I don't believe that everybody on the board is Muslin, Jewish, or Hindu, so don't blame it on her religion. (And that is probably originating from her religion (Christian))

Next when you went down on her for the first time, did she say, oh, I love that, and then next on the 2nd and 3rd time pushed your head down in that direction. Then on the 4th, she said NO. Just clear that up for me, I want to hear the whole story about that.

As for the spanking she won't let you put her over the knee, but you spank her while having sex. Afterwards, did you ask her, did you like that? Clear that up too, before I recommend that you end the relationship.

Now this is going to sound crazy to you. In this world, action can be either, action or lack of action, which is still an action, and the same goes for words too. Sometimes the loudest scream is silence.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]