View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 07:50 AM   #37
superwoman726

Default well this is me.. hi

Hi, im new and thought it would be nice to introduce myself. Im 26, live in philly have been into BDSM for awhile now starting at 18 with a foot fetish. I am now very much into humiliation, objectfication, financial control, chastity, I am a control freak to the max. I want to tell you what to wear, when to eat and when to sleep, who to talk to, when to touch your dick. I will eventually have a live in tpe situation but for now im just looking, and learing, reading alot, listeing and putting my 2 cents in every now and then. Im not looking for a "camera slut" or anything like that if you think of yourself as a loyal slave who is obediant and listens well and has the upmost respect for women then you may write me . DO NOT write me if your under 21 years old, not that I dont think your interests are valid I just think that you should be focusing on other things, like homework maybe or... something ... instead of spending alot of time online jerking off. DO NOT write me if you would EVER call a woman a bitch or a whore for any reason even .. any reason... EVER. Even if you disagree with what I am saying you must always have TOTAL respect for me. I want someone who its more then that to, I am seeking a loser who knows what I mean when I say loser and who is honored when I say it. I am very verbally abusive, VERY BOSSY and this is just how I am, everyday i wake up my sexy, dominant self and go to sleep the exact same way. Recently I have been reading alot about hypnosis, blackmail, and full power exchange situations. I want to find a loyal, obediant slave and MAKE him stay . I want him to live and breath for ME and have NO CHOICE but to do as I say. I can be sweet and a friend and I can be a cruel, greedy, sadistic bitch but I want a loser whos main interest in life is to make me happy, not to be beat by me and see me irritated and upset and who is actually SCARED to get me to that point. I will do onling training to see if you can handle me and then i will move on to meeting and then more. I love online training but it never really gets into the next stage I think alot of losers just like to talk about it but hey, im game for that as long as there is something in it for me, and by something I mean whatever the fuck i want. bitches.

oh males only
21 and older
superwoman726 is offline   Reply With Quote