View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 12:43 PM   #34
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead18 View Post
I have always wondered how relationships work when you're in the DD/lg type of BDSM. I assume that the two of you have times in the relationship when you're both "adults", like with having sex, or is this not the case? Do you stay in the roles while having sex (like calling him Daddy and him saying little girl) or do you have to go more adult like? I've sort of always assumed the DD/lg side to be more of a 24/7 type of BDSM because I imagined it would be hard for each role to switch on and off, especially for the DD to picture his little as anything other than a little.

These are probably stupid questions and I apologize if I've caused some facepalming to occur after reading.
Those are actually really common questions. And honestly there is no cookie cutter answer. Every relationship is different.

For me I have 3 headspaces. Little, which is my clueless baby side. Middle, which is my most sexual/kinky side. Lastly, big, my adult, college going, this has to be done right now side. For each headspace sex could potentially happen or I could jump around during. I think that is the biggest taboo about it. As long as no real children are involved! I find that the roles do stay the same usually. Some littles are non sexual, too.

Personally I can move through headspaces quite a bit. I can walk through a store talking to someone, see a color book, jump into little space, then go back to big really quick.

Caregivers have magic powers. They can usually sense what headspace their little is in at the time. (from what I hear), they can see the little one as that headspace. Usually the little will be submissive, so even in big space they are under their Dom's wing.

There are some relationships where the caregiver and little switch. CG/l is just like a D/s relationship. There are many ways things could be flipped and switched, every relationship is personal.

Married. Asexual. Certified Professional Hypnotist. Wholesomely Evil.
Neurodivergent. Official Snack Professional.

Ask me all of your hypnosis questions HERE!
minimarshmellow is offline   Reply With Quote