View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 04:53 PM   #5
Tiwim54

1)How old were you when you first HEARD about cross dressing? Heard the word at about 20
2)How old were you when you first STARTED crossdressing? 13
3)When you first started crossdressing, who's clothes did you wear? (Persons age, relationship, size etc.) My sister (19) and mother (40).
4)How did you find out about cross dressing originally and what made you want to start it? Don't know what pushed me but tried stockings and found it delicious. So tried more and more things
5)For how long were you crossdressing before you got found out or told anyone? (Assuming you have) Told to a stranger , once, after 20y of XD
6)What is the most daring crossdressing activity/dare you've done? Going to stranger know via craiglist ad, crossdress there and give him a blow job
7)What's your favorite cross dressing clothes to wear? Corset, high heels, stockings, black short dress
8)When did you buy your first crossdressing clothes? At about 25
9)What's the most public crossdressing thing you've done? (This may overlap with 6) Wearing woman clothes undre my males ones
10)What would your ideal cross dressing fantasy be? And would you like it to actually happen or is it just a fantasy? Being fully shaved and forced to crossdress. I'd love it to happen.
11)Are you looking for someone to help with your crossdressing (A master, switch?) if so leave details. I'm but I'm in couple, so it's complicated.
Tiwim54 is offline   Reply With Quote