View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 07:42 AM   #10
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 4

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 4

It is Saturday and it is time for the six friends to meet for another game of Truth and dare. As they all enter the Clubhouse, they are totally unaware of the visit earlier this morning by Bobby and Karl.
They all find their seat, and the game starts.

Tom: “I will start. Adam - Truth or dare?”
Adam: “We will start with a Truth.”
Tom: “How many times have you wanked since our last game?”
Adam: “You know that I do that almost every day, so I would say ten – At least.”

No one comments on Adam’s masturbation, so he goes on
Adam: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki: “I will also pick Truth.”
Adam thinks for a moment, before asking: “If you have ever kissed a girl, tell us about it.”
Nikki is thinking: “Oh my god, how does he know?”
Jenny is looking at her friend and is also thinking: “What is she hiding? Has she kissed a girl? Who can it be?”
Nikki takes a deep breath: “Last Christmas I was visiting my cousins, we were playing Truth and dare. My cousin got the dare to kiss me for one minute… so we did. I could not back out, then she would have been punished.”
Adam: “How was it?”
Nikki: “It was weird, but actually also good.”
Adam: “Would you do it again, if it was not a dare?”
Nikki starts to smile: “Good try. That is beyond your question.”
Adam curses a little, then smiles. He knows she is right.

Nikki: “Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny: “Ohhh what should it be… Truth…”
Nikki: “Last time you kissed Mike's nipples. Would you had let him kiss yours?”
Jenny is not sure, she tries to play cool: “As you just mentioned, we do not back out of a dare, so yes I would.”
This information is getting Mike’s full attention. He thinks: “Wow, we have never gone so far before. But good to know that at least Jenny is up for it.”
Jenny has noticed Mike’s reaction, she starts to wonder: “Did I just promise a little too much? What if they dare him to kiss my nipples? Then I have to do it, I would look like a fool if I do not…”
She feels her nipple get hard from the thought about this.
Nikki has enough of the waiting: “Jenny… Your turn…”

Jenny start to think: “If I choose Mike, then he cannot be dared.”
Nikki is about to rush again, as Jenny asks: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Mike: “Dare.”
Jenny: “You do like physical exercises, so I dare you to do ten pushups.”
Mike would not say that he likes it, however he knows that she refers to the dare he gave to his sister last time.
He moves into position on the floor and start his pushups: “1… 2… 3… 4… 5… puuuhhhh… 6… 7… 8… ppuuhhhh 9… and 10.”
Mike gets up and takes a few deep breaths, so he can continue the game

Mike: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena does not want any more exercise: “Truth.”
Mike: “You got your ears pierced last month. Ever thought about getting piercing other places? Like in your nipples or pussy? If you do where and why?”
Elena actually has consider this: “I have to admit that I have considered how it must be to get my nipples pierced. I know that the pain getting them done will be huge – But what about afterwards? Would it then feel good? I don’t know.”
She looks around her friends, they all just sit there listening.
Elena continues: “So nipples – Maybe. Pussy that is a whole different story. I cannot imagine the pain, but again the pleasure afterwards? Ohhhh… I don’t think I will, but I can’t rule out completely that I never will do it.”
Mike is sitting with his mouth wide open, he had certainly not expected that answer from his sister.

Elena ignores Mike and continues: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “I will take a Dare”
Elena: “I dare you to put on the blindfold, we then randomly select two players to kiss your cheeks.”
Tom smiles: “Okay.”
He is about to put on a blindfold as Elena speaks: “Remember that there will be five names in the selection.”
Tom’s smile vanish immediately: “What!?!”
He then slowly puts the blindfold on, while Elena smiles at him.
Elena finds a bowl with their names on, removes Tom’s name and draws two.
She shows the two names to the others: “Nikki and Adam”.
Nikki and Adam goes to each side of Tom and give him a kiss on each of his cheeks. Nikki on the right and Adam on the left.
They sit down again and Tom removes his blindfold.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote