View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 02:15 AM   #10
aseeker2000

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) It's a 10

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) 3 to 5...most days a 4, I think. When I was younger i was a solid 8, not any more.

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? I have no preference.

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)Privately at home. Online. I spend to much time on certain cam sites.

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? I will if someone desires to play, but as a sub, I prefer just getting naked.
5a. Which games do you enjoy? No particular one.
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?I'd rather lose, again I enjoy subbing.
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? I will try to lose.

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? No, not really, unless online counts.

7. Do you like to streak? I have, when I was younger and it was in fashion.

8. What's your best exposure memory?I'd have to say it was an arranged online meeting, where an individual arranged for friends to come over to his home and they Dom/Top'd me. Their cam was not on, so I couldn't see them. They ordered me to do things. They hamulated me among others things. It was hot! I'd love to do it again.

9. Do you post on exposure websites? No, but I have done it once. Didn't do anything for me.
10. When did you learn you liked exposure? As a young teenager.

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? No not really, but if someone asks, who m I to say 'no'

12. What's your best example of being exposed? This may not qualify, but in front of my doctor. I Stand naked in front of her and she 'examines' me and then I have to lean over the table for further explorations.
13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)Yeah, sure
14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?Yes, I find it exciting
to be stripped naked and paraded in front of a crowd of people who are they to watch me be used.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) No face or ID...Only with strangers, unless I find someone I know who has similar kinks as me.
aseeker2000 is offline   Reply With Quote