Thread: Fiction: The Apartment
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2023, 12:44 AM   #19
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Thirteen

The Apartment

Chapter Thirteen

Aimee adjusted the controls on the hob to prevent the pasta from boiling over. She checked on the oven as the chicken skewers juice dripped in their foil casing and the pigs in blankets sizzled. As well as mini-burger sliders, Greek tartlets and stuffed mushrooms, Aimee still needed to perfect the fig and ricotta canapés in preparation for Bethany’s party in ten days.

“How’s the menu coming along, slut?” Bethany inquired as she strolled into the kitchen picking at the food Aimee had made that evening.

“Getting there, Miss”.

“These taste nice, slut”, said Bethany as she finished a mouthful of mini bacon quiche. Once you’re done, I want you to come to your bedroom. You’ll be entertaining me there tonight”.

“Thank you, Miss. I’ll be ready shortly”.

Aimee was apprehensive about the party. All she knew was the party was in ten days and she had to cook for eight people in total. She knew her rules meant she would be naked in front of more of Bethany’s friends. Assuming two of the attendees would be Molly and Jess, that left four new people who would see her naked.

The idea of seeing Molly and Jess again made her feel uneasy, especially with how the punishment went the last time they were at the apartment. Aimee’s butt was still heavily bruised even after four days. Her voice had only just returned to normal that morning and her pussy and butt hole were still feeling tender. That wasn’t helped with the constant daily teasing from Bethany and not being given panties to wear to work at all so far this week.

Along with that trepidation, Aimee was also feeling a sense of excitement. Well at least her pussy was, as it pulsed and twitched at the thought of new people seeing her naked body and not being able to do anything about it.

Aimee finished up in the kitchen and went over to her bedroom where Bethany was waiting with some rope, a ball gag and a black cloth bag displayed neatly at the bottom of the bed.

Aimee had never been gagged before. Not a proper gag anyway. She’d had her flatmate’s thongs forced in her mouth several times and when her mouth and throat were occupied with Molly’s strap on. This however was a full on red pool ball sized gag with leather straps.

“Middle of the bed, on your knees and hands to your side, slut”.

Aimee knew this position well, having been tied with her hands to her thighs many times now so that Bethany could use her.

As Bethany worked the rope around her flatmate's thighs and hands, Aimee looked at the cloth bag trying to work out what it might be used for.

“What is the bag for, Miss?”

“It has a little present inside, slut”,

“Oooh for me?”. Aimee asked, thinking it might be a nice piece of jewellery from Bethany’s store.

Bethany giggled, “I guess it’s for you in one way, slut”.

Aimee knew that whatever was inside wasn’t going to be much fun if Bethany was getting cryptic about it.

Bethany climbed onto the bed and kneeled behind Aimee. “No more questions slut, open up”.

Aimee complied as Bethany placed the red ball between her teeth, forcing her mouth open and unable to speak.

“Bend over, slut”, were the next set of instructions from Bethany.

Aimee bent over and felt her butt hole being lubed up and the unmistaken cool ball of the anal hook being pressed against her hole as it stretched her tight opening before nestling itself inside.

Even though Aimee hadn’t had any anal experience before moving into the apartment two and a half weeks ago, she took to it well and actually enjoyed it. Getting fucked was harder to take, but like this, being full, felt good.

Bethany placed her hands on Aimee’s shoulders and positioned her upright before collecting her hair in a ponytail.

“Unhh”, grunted Aimee through the gag, as she could feel her hair being pulled tightly, her head forced to look upwards as rope was tied around it then secured to the hook. Aimee allowed her head to drop slightly before realising the movement stretched her butt hole with the hook. With her hands restrained to her side and her legs open, she was once again at the mercy of her flatmate who was now standing in front of her, cloth bag in hand.

“Okay, slut. Here is your present”.

Aimee watched wide eyed as Bethany theatrically placed her hand into the bag and like a Vegas magician, teasingly revealed the hidden object.

“Ta-dah”, Bethany mocked with an evil grin on her face.

Aimee looked at the toy in front of her. It was some kind of vibrator with what looked like a light on the end of it. Aimee wanted to ask about it, but she knew Bethany either wouldn’t understand her mumblings from behind the gag or would choose not to understand.

“I’m putting it on a random vibrate pattern. Sometimes it will be low, sometimes it will be very intense and sometimes it won’t vibrate at all. I’ll leave your bedroom door open and watch you from the comfort of the sofa in the living room. I’ll know exactly when it’s vibrating inside you because it lights up when it does”.

Ahh”, thinks Aimee, nodding slowly, grateful for the explanation before stopping realising the strain against her butt hole. Of course she didn’t need to ask, she should have known Bethany would take pleasure in telling me exactly what predicament I was in–”Sadistic bitch”.

Bethany glides the purple toy along Aimee’s wet slit before sliding it into her eager hole, the thinner end curling out over the front of her pussy with the LED light visible. “It won’t stimulate your clit but I want you to train that disobedient g-spot of yours. Two rules for this game; stay in position and under no circumstances are you to cum. Clear?”.

Oh god”, Aimee thought to herself. The last time her g-spot was over stimulated there was no way she could stop it, her body just wouldn’t let her. She prayed that she would benefit from the random pattern, compared to the rhythmic thrusts of Jess and Molly fucking her with a strap-on that foiled her last attempt. “Ynh Mihh”, Aimee responded nodding gently to confirm.

“Good, because I do not want to have to punish you again. I don’t think your body could take it”.

Bethany was right. There is no way her sensitive butt could take another lashing. It was still recovering from the weekend. Plus she had work the next day and didn’t have the convenience of a day off to recover like last time.

“There, all sorted. My entertainment for the evening. Don’t you dare move, slut”.

Aimee watched Bethany make her way to the sofa in the living space, switch on the TV and play around with her phone. Her flatmate’s attention split between some Netflix series and her slave. “I can’t really move much, even if I wanted to”, Aimee thought.

As she knelt naked on the bed, her legs spread, head held in place, hands restrained and her speech restricted, Aimee waited for Bethany to start the random pattern. It felt like she was waiting forever. Nothing was happening, besides her jaw aching from being held open in the same position.

Then she felt a short but intense vibration within her, right against her g-spot.

“Mmm”, Aimee whined softly at the sensation as a small amount of her saliva collected around the red ball separating her lips.

Moments later another short buzz, followed by another and another. Aimee closed her eyes and enjoyed the stimulation, feeling her pussy voluntarily tightening around the toy as her tight hole constricted around the ball of the hook.

This isn’t too bad, I can cope with…”, Aimee began to tell herself as she rode the intermittent low tremors of the toy until her thoughts were cut short as the toy erupted in her like a pneumatic drill, vibrating almost painfully inside her for a much longer period. “Nnngghhhh”, Aimee wailed into the gag as the toy kicked into an intensity she had never felt before and she pulled on her restraints, pulling at her butt hole as she moved her head down momentarily in reaction to the sensation.

“Fuuuuuhhhh”, Aimee groaned as another intense vibration hit. She could feel her saliva drooling down from the gag swinging and collecting across her breasts and a thick wetness sliding down the inside of her thighs.

“Don’t enjoy yourself, too much, there, slut”, Bethany said loudly and breathily from the comfort of the sofa, clearly teasing her own pussy with the AC powered wand used on Aimee last week.

More shallower vibrations teased inside Aimee, who was now panting heavily, as best she could through her nose, unable to get the oxygen she desperately needed from the obstruction of the gag. “Nnngghhhh”, another intense long vibration against her g-spot. Aimee was a mess. She desperately wanted to touch her hardening throbbing clit to fully enjoy the experience. She pulled at the restraints, but of course it was no use. The only thing movement did was pull and stretch her tight butt hole which felt like it was constantly gripping around the ball inside it. Her other muscles tensed up as she felt another prolonged violent vibration, screaming into the gag out of pain, pleasure and frustration.

There was nothing Aimee could do but take it. Dealing with the intense stimulation that had no obvious pattern. Sometimes she’d just kneel there recovering. Her full naked, drool covered body exposed with no ability to cover herself. Her smooth hairless pussy on display to her flatmate who was clearly enjoying orgasm after orgasm. Watching Bethany enjoy her predicament only intensified the moments of calm between vibrations.

As the cycle continued; small vibrations, no vibrations, intense long suffering vibrations, Aimee reached the point where the only thing she could concentrate on was telling her body not to orgasm. As the extraordinarily powerful judders rattled against her g-spot she willed herself, desperately not to cum. Her eyes flew to the back of her head as she rode the intense stimulation, fighting against her body that wanted to pull itself forward. Her body cramped around the toy, the hook. Her tied hands made tight fists as she dug her nails into her palms. Her back arched, her tummy stiffened as her muscles fought against one another all over her body. Screams of pleasure, discomfort and exasperation hummed against the red ball as her jaw bit down.

Aimee did not give in to her body’s desire to orgasm. The small moments of inactiveness were just enough to keep her on edge, without going over. The session felt like it lasted days. The torture felt like eternity. Aimee lost track of time once again. There was no flogging against her small curvy butt, no sharp hits to her breasts or pussy, no dildo being forced down her throat, yet she distanced herself again. Not fighting against the continual sensation of pain, although this wasn’t exactly painless, but fighting against her own body in order to please another to ensure she did not have to face the excruciating punishment like last time.

Aimee did not know how long she had been there. It was only after Bethany removed the toy and untied her from her restraints and allowed her to recover that she realised it could only have been a couple of hours. A couple of hours that her body was kept so close to cumming but she never did.

“You did so well, slut”, Bethany interrupted Aimee’s reflections as she lay naked on her bed, curled up feeling like she was reentering normal consciousness again.

Aimee didn't reply. Whilst the experience was not as painful as it was with Molly and Jess, she couldn’t help but feel used. The battle with her body avoiding orgasm was not to please someone because she liked pleasing them. If it was because she wanted to please, she would be feeling happy, even proud she could give that person what they wanted. No this wasn’t that. This was out of fear. Fear that her flatmate would physically hurt her if she did cum. Fear that if she didn’t do as she was told, it would lead to all the material Bethany had on her being sent to the people she knew. People that respected her, people that loved her.

Aimee told herself that she couldn’t carry on like this. Aimee knew she had to get out. She needed a plan. A plan that resulted in her not being exposed. “I need to get hold of Bethany’s phone”, she told herself. “Surely the upcoming party would provide the perfect distraction?
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post: