Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 11:49 AM   #217
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Thinking about body modifications

When I did not go on, the BF took a deep breath and said, "Well, you have earned another slug of vodka." I complied and he resumed, "You are on a good way. It is a big step, but the right step to accept all kinds of body modifications, even surrogate ones, such as padded bras. Or maybe especially surrogate solutions, as they mark you as trying desperately to hide your shortcomings.... To please me and to enhance your femininity, you should see this as a natural progression and, whilst a landmark in your quest, it will just be a part of your journey.... "

I nodded and replied emphatically, "Yes, I have transgressed to the point of no return long ago. I can't turn back time and I can't go back to my former self, I have to progress towards femininity and being eye candy. Oh my, what a sweet temptation to take the next step and not only modify my look and my behavior, but also my body, in a permanent way, like with a boob job, or with pouty lips..."

He interrupted, "Slut, take your time! Right now it's about push-up bras and fillets. For the time being, they are enough to get you used to having seemingly big breasts and to be Uber attractive... "

I quickly interfered, "I am more than willing to suffer for my beauty, I understand that push-up bras are designed for insecure girls with tiny tits like me, so I embrace them... hoping they will give me confidence, and encourage me to undergo real surgery, whenever you should decide it's time. But please understand that I'm eager. I can’t wait to get proper implants. As far as I'm concerned, I have made up my mind. I want to have big boobs... "

He interrupted me again, very upset. "What are you trying to do? Go, get your fastest vibe and your biggest butt plug, insert both and when you're back - slap your face 10 times..."

I got up slowly, on feeble legs, and went to fetch a vibe and a plug. Wobbly from all the vodka, I turned back to him and asked if I could use the break to also have a pee and a glass of water. He furiously declined.

When I came back, vibe in pussy, plug in butt, on unsteady legs, I gave me 10 face slaps. The BF saw that my cheeks turned red and when they did, he announced that he had made up his mind and that he had decided I should get surgery. "A real boob job," as he said.

I could hardly believe my ears, and stuttered, "Really... You do? That's so... Thank you for this, you are wonderful...." Under tears I tried to smile and added, "I see that you have not really been furious, but secretly pleased... I'm so glad that you're pleased I want to get huge udders... "

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post: