Thread: Fiction: Prison Island II
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 03:55 PM   #21
Luffy90

Chapter 10

“Step inside.” James commanded as he held the door open for Ruby. “He is waiting for you.”

Ruby gave him a nervous look before entering. The door slammed shut behind her and she could see a man sitting at a table across the room. He was wearing a black beanie and had a short trimmed beard covering most of his face. He was wearing a pair of shorts and a dirty gray t-shirt covered with holes. Not exactly what she expected their leader to look like.

“Good morning Ruby, i’m Mike.” He gestured for her to sit down across the table from him.

Ruby walked over to him in silence, trying her best to cover herself up as she sat down in the chair by crossing her legs and placing her arms over her chest.

“No need to be so shy.” He started. “It’s time for you to take a little personality test. I want to know if you are the selfish type of girl, or someone who cares about others more than yourself.”

“What?” Ruby asked back, confused.

“Bring her in!” Mike shouted, and the door opened up. James pushed Annie inside before closing the door again. Annie’s head was hanging low and she fell down on her knees to the floor in the middle of the room, she was completely naked this time, no longer wearing the panties she had wore ever since Ruby met her. Her hair was all messy as well, and she looked like she had been through a lot since she arrived here.

“Annie!” Ruby stood up and faced Mike. “What did you do to her?”

“The day the two of you arrived here, we gave her one choice. To let us use you as our personal fuck toy, or to use her. And as you can see, she obviously cares about you since she volunteered to spare you.”

“I...” Ruby was lost for words. Tears started forming in her eyes and she just wanted to run over to her and hold her. Annie was just sitting there on the floor, staring at the ground in front of her with an empty look on her face.

“Now here’s your test.” Mike said and changed Ruby’s attention back towards him, before putting a big mug down on the table. “Everyone in this camp of ours has been so kind as to donate some home made cum for you to enjoy. How much this is exactly i don’t really know, but everyone has made a big effort to get it as full as possible. Your test is to either drink it yourself, or make Annie drink it.

Ruby looked over at Annie again. Her head was still lowered and it didn't even look like she was present where she sat collapsed on the floor. "Of course i'll do it. I won't let Annie go through any more suffering because of you!" She raised her voice as she faced Mike again. She surprised herself with how angry and firm she was while talking back to him.

"Was hoping you'd make that choice." Mike stood back up and started walking over towards Annie, taking the mug with him. "Right, listen. You made your choice, and i think it's cute and all that you are so loyal to a friend you've only known for a little bit. At least that is what she told me earlier. But i haven't had my fun with you yet, so i won't have you soiled by all this nasty cum before i've had my time with you. I mean, have you smelled this shit? I almost wanna throw up just by holding it."

"No! Don't!" Ruby shouted. "Please! I beg you!"

"Sit back down! Now!" He seemed to have had enough of her resistance.

Hearing how serious he was, Ruby obeyed his command, but kept her eyes locked on Annie, who still looked completely gone. That was until Mike pulled her hair back hard, making her scream and tilting her head backwards.

Mike started to lower the mug above Annie's face slowly. "Now sit still and pay some fucking attention. The more you scream back at me, the harder i’ll make it for your friend here."

The mug finally reached it's tipping point and the stream of cum started to pour out of it and right down into Annie's mouth. Ruby could see the tears flowing from Annie's eyes, but were stuck helpless on the sideline watching.

Mike stopped pouring for a second. "Now swallow!"

Annie closed her eyes and swallowed what she had in her mouth.

"Good. Now open your mouth again." He said as he pulled her hair hard. But when he tilted the cup again this time, he let a lot more of it go at once. It started running down into her mouth again, but quickly filled her up before it started overflowing, continuing to run down her face and the rest of her body. Then he moved it further up, covering her face with it, before finally drenching her hair with the last bit of the mug's content. “Now swallow what’s left in your mouth. If you spit it out, i’ll make you lick it back up.”

Annie’s cheeks were all puffed up from having her mouth filled with cum. She had to cover her mouth with her hand just to help keep it in while she tried to make herself swallow it. As soon she managed to finally do it, she let out a huge gasp for air quickly followed by a couple of coughs.

“Good girl, now that wasn’t so hard now was it?” Mike said before shouting out for James to come back in.”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote