View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #10
wme

Default Part 3

Brent's perspective. First person
__________________________________________________ ________________
I finish my walk home at 4:30 from school. It is beginning to storm, but luckily I make it inside just in time. I walk in, and say hello to my sister, who is in the computer room. I go up to my room and drop my stuff off, when I see a note. It reads.

Dear Sister,

I know you are on getdare. I know you entered yourself in as a female. I know your signature says you love being a girl. A submissive, sexy lady. I know your username is pretty938210. I know of each one of your stories, and I have read everyone, top to bottom. Good Job. I know your name is going to be Aubrey. I know you love Victoria Secret Pink, and you play tennis, your white miniskirt showing much ass. You will do dance, tennis, and swim. You will love my new form of punishments too. I've got to get back at you little sis, you shouldn't have kept a secret from me. Or at least, not one that big. So, come downstairs, if you have noticed, all of the male clothes in the house are gone. They are in the car for us to sell, along with your wii and PS3. You will need to sell them to buy new clothes. But your keeping the Xbox 360, but only the exercising games. So come on down. I am waiting. When you address me for the first time, say, "I'm ready for my change, fellow sister."

I am astonished. What do I do? I curl up on my bed, which have the covers torn off, and think. Agony. Pain. Regret.

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN
wme is offline   Reply With Quote