View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 06:47 PM   #8
wme

Default uhh, fine

I thought the posts would go up faster, so here you go.
This portion of the story will be in my sister's first person view.
When it gets to the internet company, I did not want to get sued, so I put an obviously fake company. Yes, the information supercenter is true.
__________________________________________________ ________________

My name is Erika. I own and manage a large Victoria Secret. I have blond hair, which is not my natural color. I am a punctual person: straight to the point, and on time or early.

Chapter 2: Past, Present, and Future

I come home from an easy day of work today at 3:15. I got off at 3, but it took 15 minutes to get home, traffic. I know what you're thinking, yes, I do live 5-10 minutes from my work. I don't care though, less gas to pay. I see the mail, but I decide to do my favorite thing, I strip off my manager blouse and khakis. I like to work in my house in the underwear, I don't like to wear itchy clothes, but I don't want to show my neighbors everything. I am wearing a white push-up bra and a matching pair of panties. 35D. I throw them on the floor by my computer, and look at the mail, which was sitting on my computer desk. Brent (that's my younger brother) must have put the mail there earlier. I pick it up. Magazine, News, Bills, and, what's this?

I see an envelope from my internet service company, aside from my bill. I open the envelope, it reads,

Dear Costomer,

It has come to our attention that the United States is building a supercenter for personal information in Utah. Every site you go to, search you google, and blog you post to will be stored. We do not send this message normally, but a person using your internet a number of sites that are rated 18+, and the one site visited most was GetDare. They log in as pretty938210 with a password of prettyface. If you or another loved one is not pretty938210, we would suggest calling the police.

Thank you for your time,
Interneto Internet.

I am bewildered, and I go on the computer. I go to getDare.com and I type in the username and password and hit enter. The first thing that comes up is a story page. I am viewing a screen showing 7,8,9 stories. All by pretty038210. I read the titles. All of the titles have something to do with panties. Men in panties. Panties. What happens when you take a girl's panties. It's sad. I click to go to the control panel, and then I see it. The profile picture is a picture of Brent in my panties.

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN
wme is offline   Reply With Quote