Thread: Non-Fiction: Johanna
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 06:12 AM   #4
Diluculum

Chapter 1 – First Steps

The next morning Johanna received a text from David. “Meet me”, followed by a place and a time: “nine pm, fountain at the market place.”
Her head was still spinning from his words last night. “I want you to be mine.” What did he mean? He had lost most of his perky attitude during the evening, save some remarks, but those last words still echoed in her head, over and over again. “I want you to be mine.”
There was something about him, and she was quite sure that he felt the same about her. But what, exactly, was it? Johanna couldn’t name it, no matter how hard she tried. She would have to find out. With her heart racing, she quickly replied: “Sure, I’ll be there”.

She was curious about what was going to happen. But was it really curiosity? It is more than that, she reluctantly admitted. Desire. How could he know? It was something she barely accepted herself and had clearly never expressed to anyone. Yet there was this longing within her, the wish for dark lust, for being preyed upon. “Abuse me.” She whispered, while her hands slowly moved between her legs. Her phone buzzed, bringing her back to where she was. It was another text from David: “I know.”

Johanna pulled herself together. This was not the time for daydreams. There was work to do, and with her exams approaching she’d better focus on her studies. But whatever she read, her mind kept slipping away to David. After what seemed like days and weeks it was finally eight pm, time to leave.

David was already waiting for her when she arrived at 8:45.

“Hi Johanna.” His cheeky smile told him that she didn’t do a good job in hiding her nervousness. “How are you?”

“I’m fine, thanks.” She replied. “You’re early.”

“So are you. I wouldn’t let you waiting. Let’s walk, shall we?” He said, offering his arm. “This place is rather crowded.”

She nodded and took hold of him. They walked in silence for a few minutes until they reached a small park in the city center, filled with old trees and fading flowers. She knew the place, but had never noticed how bad it fitted in the scenery of crowded streets and shops in the area. “This feels weird.” She thought. “He isn’t even talking to me.” Finally, it was her breaking the silence.

“David.” She said. “What’s this about? Are you trying to be mysterious?”

“I figured my words caught you off guard,” He said, “and I owe you an explanation.”

“About why you think you could treat me like that?” she snapped.

“About your desires.”

There was this word again.
“What do you know about my desires?” She stopped walking and turned to face him. “Do you really think you’re that irresistibly confident? Let me tell you, you’re not.”

David just stood there and smiled, which did not help to calm her down.
“What?” she said, raising her voice.

He took a quick step forward and grabbed her waist, forcing her towards him. She wanted to push him away, but wasn’t fast enough. His lips pressed against hers, forcing his tongue inside her. He tasted like sweet peppermints. She pushed again, as hard as she could, and he stumbled a few steps backwards.

“What the hell?” she yelled. “What do you think you’re doing, Casanova.”

He laughed. How did he dare laughing now! Her cheeks were glowing with anger. She should probably run away, but was rather going to hit him.

“You see?” He said, still smiling. “This is the desire I’m talking about. Fiery. That’s you, Johanna. That’s what I want.” He took a step towards her, still keeping some distance.

She stood there with her mouth open, unable to reply.
“You told me that you cannot escape reality.” He continued. “Don’t. Don’t run away into mental hideaways. I want you to be mine, from here on. And believe me, Johanna, I will be yours as well.”

She relaxed a little, but still did not move.
“You don’t know me.” She finally said, but her voice sounded weak, not convincing as she intended.

“Do you think knowledge is greater than understanding?” He asked. “I do understand you. And you understand me too, don’t you?” He took another step closer. “Aren’t you tired of living up to what society tells you? Don’t you want to give in to what you really want?”

His voice sounded softer now. She looked up to meet his gaze.
“I am.” She said quietly. “But this has nothing to…”

“This IS it, this is now, and it is real.” He said. “I want you, Johanna, as much as I have ever wanted anything.” He kept getting closer. “Dangerously close.” She thought.

“Be mine.” He whispered, looking at her.

Johanna closed her eyes. She didn’t know what to believe, what to think. David was now directly in front of her. She could feel his breath on her face, the warmth radiating from his body. She thought she could even here him smiling. As if accidently, his fingertips brushed her hands. Johanna shivered. His lips were so close now, almost touching hers. She twitched when she felt them gently biting her. She opened her mouth, waiting for him, but he was not reacting.

“Kiss me.” His voice sounded far away, yet demanding.

She slowly bent forward searching for his lips and found them ready for her. Johanna gave in.
Their Kiss was long, soft and gentle. She was craving his taste and the feeling of his tongue touching hers. Her body relaxed when she was flushed with joy and lust.
David’s hands reached behind her and his fingers ran along her back, sending shivers down her spine. He led her backwards, still kissing her, until she was pressed against what felt like one of the old oak trees that decorated the park. She put her arms around his neck, their lips still not departing.
Suddenly, she felt his foot next to hers, pushing her legs apart. She finally let go.

“What are you doing?” She breathed.

“You should spread your legs while you kiss me.” He said in a soft voice.

“What?” She snapped back into reality.

“Shh.” He said, placing one finger over her mouth. “You heard me. Open your legs.”

“David, I don’t…”

“Do as I tell you.” He said while his hand moved along her waist.

Her head was spinning. This was so weird. She barely knew him, but this was what she had wanted for so long. Her breath quickened even further when she, inch by inch, gave in to his command.

Last edited by Diluculum; 08-20-2014 at 12:00 AM.
Diluculum is offline   Reply With Quote