Thread: Anal Autumn
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 04:48 AM   #15
Sexyplant

Default Belated Anal Autumn Application

I know it's September 1st, but I wanted to join and give my support. My Master and I were trying to figure out how to personalize it for me. When I suggested it to him, I was told immediately that I should join. We both think it will help with my training.

RULES
1) Until Master says otherwise namely (playtime, bathroom, shower, periods being exceptions), I am to wear a crotch rope. That includes wearing it when I am working and when I go outside.

2) Since my Master is big on denial, I am not allowed to cum by anal. This will be a challenge, because my nerves in my ass find anal stimulation to be very pleasurable, so holding onto control will be hard. I am allowed to edge though!

3) I will be allowed to pleasure myself, but only through my ass. I am allowed to play with my smallest dildo (4 inches long and 3/4 inch wide) for 15 minutes minimum each day.

4) Going with rule number three, I am only allowed to edge from stimulations from my ass. I can't let myself go over, and if I ruin or orgasm too early, see rule number 6 and 7, I will have a punishment or my rules will be modified.

5)I am to kiss every surface that my ass makes contact with. As I am always naked in my home, this is not an impossibility.

6) I am to be rewarded with one ruin orgasm at the end of this challenge. This ruin would be from ass stimulation. If I don't reach the ruin by the end of the event, I am to wear clothing in the house for one week as punishment.

7) Modifications and punishments will be at the discretion of my Master as we go along. Examples that would involve modifications or punishments would include.
  • Ruining too early (aka) before the end of the event.
  • Edging right at the start of the challenge.
  • If I need more incentive/challenges.
  • If my Master thinks I need more incentive/challenges.
  • Stimulating my pussy in any way without my Master's permission.

Rewards
Watch my blog for some anal-themed entries as I participate in Anal Autumn.

Last edited by Sexyplant; 09-01-2020 at 07:51 AM.
Sexyplant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sexyplant for this post: