Thread: Anal Autumn
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 09:35 PM   #2
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

This week I'll be saying goodbye to my usual fun! Then starting August 30th, every orgasm with my favorite toys will become a ruin, to remind me how much nicer things will be as September begins.

Starting September 1, for the next three months I'm committing to:

Kat's Anal Autumn Rules
  1. Applied Anal
    Anal Autumn brings me joy, and in this case, orgasms.
    Orgasms involving anything other than anal are forbidden!
    A gift from me
  2. Encouragement to Explore
    Teasing and touch in other areas are encouraged... but it's important not to let it get out of hand. Teasing may immediately be followed by application of a chastity belt to emphasize the point if needed. "Oh, that felt lovely, but it just didn't really satisfy... oh well, guess I just have to do it the best way. And I know what that is! That's why they call it Anal Autumn!"
    A gift from both R & S
  3. Wet Weather
    Autumn rains remind us of what gets us wet -- and that's anal!
    For each 30 minutes of rain, I'll add 10 minutes of plugged time to be completed that week.
    A gift from U
Kat's Reward Offerings for the Whole Thread
  1. THRUSTING POST: At the end of each month, I'll enjoy a session in which I complete one doggy-stye thrust for each post in the thread so far, multiplied by the number of people active in the challenge. (Example: if there are 3 of us working hard, and 50 posts have been made by the 30th of the month, that's 150 thrusts). In the event it's so popular that I need multiple sessions to complete this, I will split it up as necessary.
  2. Contributions that especially delight me may result in an invitation to ask for one of the following:
    AT YOUR PLEASURE: I'll have a nice orgasm in the good girl way -- which is, of course, anal -- in the room of your choice in my home
    OR
    THANK YOU CARD: I'll make and send you a photo of a hand-drawn card telling you how much I love anal. "Thank you! It's my favorite!"
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to kurious kat for this post: