View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 05:07 AM   #14
RunningLiz

I wouldn't say that's my favourite fantasy but one that I recently day-dreamed about and liked a lot is this one:

We are in the men's room. Outside on the door of a stall there's a sign "Free blowjobs inside", well and inside is me, kneeling naked on the floor. My hands are tied and raised above head (maybe made fast to some hook in wall or ceiling), I'm blindfolded and have a huge spider gag or similar that holds my mouth wide open. I'm drooling around and waiting for the next man to enter. Then he comes and wastes no time. Soon I got his pulsating, warm cock in my mouth and begin to service him. I suck and lick and he grunts and moans contentedly. He's a nice one, let's me swallow every bit of cum and simply leaves. I got a bit time to rest before the next one enters. And this goes on and on for hours until my "shift" ends...

Maybe I post a few more fantasies from time to time...

Likes: bondage, military settings, fitness challenges, getting dirty and sweaty, clothes control
Punishments: pee drinking, blindfolds, gags with nasty worn socks or panties, extreme bondage, pain
Limits: kik, pics, age play, blackmailing, wedgies, food

PM dares |Toys | Clothes | More on my blog

Last edited by RunningLiz; 01-24-2017 at 06:54 AM.
RunningLiz is offline   Reply With Quote