View Single Post
Old 12-13-2023, 07:01 PM   #22
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue relaxes

Blue Story 15

Please note that taking alcohol via the vagina or rectum is potentially dangerous and should not be attempted. Risk link

Blue relaxes

I lay on the pillows, enjoying the sun on my bare skin, listening to the birds as they chirped and cheeped around me. There was the gentle sound of water bubbling from a small fountain within the enclosed garden. My legs were splayed wide apart with the soles of my feet touching each other, a reclined butterfly pose, allowing the sun's warmth and the gentle breeze to stroke my naked body.

Taking a deep breath, I allowed myself to fully relax, feeling the tension in my body dissipate as I completely relaxed. With my eyes closed, I enjoyed a feeling of complete peace.

Something warm splattered onto my tummy. I opened my eyes momentarily to find Master carefully applying a layer of sunscreen across my tummy. With a gentle touch, he then moved on to cover my left arm with additional sun lotion.

Another pair of hands began to apply sunscreen to my right leg, causing me to half-open my eyes and look over at the second man we had just met. He had told me his name, it started with 'D'... Dave?... No, that's not right. Deciding not to dwell on it, I simply surrendered myself to their touch and enjoyed the sensation of both men attending to me. This was bliss.

A hand drifted towards my inner thigh, and they slowly and gently began to touch my pussy, causing me to subtly lift my hips in response. A cold gel blob was placed directly on my clitoris, provoking an involuntary buck from my body. However, firm hands restrained me.

As the hand started massaging a cool gel into my sensitive clit, I could feel an orgasm building within me. It became increasingly difficult to keep my eyes closed as I struggled against the sensations coursing through me. My hand instinctively reached up to firmly grasp and squeeze my breast and erect nipple. My heart raced, and I found myself panting in response to the stimulation.

The climax washed over me, and I let out an involuntary cry. My legs instinctively tried to close together but were held open by strong hands, ensuring that my pussy remained open and exposed. As the warm afterglow of the orgasm began to fade away, something cold nudged and parted my pussy lips. Half-opening my eyes, I saw the stem of a cold beer bottle, fresh from the fridge, being gently inserted into my still-sensitive vagina.

For the first time, I looked up at the video camera and tripod positioned directly between my spread legs, filming me being fucked by a beer bottle in full 8K, briefly breaking the fourth wall and making eye contact with the hundreds if not thousands of people who might watch this slutty video.

I noticed the cameraman had a large bulge in his trousers. Was his name Dave?, Dan? The thought slipped from my brain as they started to pound my pussy hard and fast with the beer bottle, cold beer and foam filling my vagina with each thrust. Another orgasm quickly followed.

Then the cameraman stepped from behind the camera and started to undo his trousers. He looked down at my freshly beer bottle fucked pussy and said 'That should clean you out, dirty whore'. I was shocked by his comments, what a rude fucking bastard, how dare he talk about me like that. My body was limp so I just scowled at him angrily as he stepped between my legs and thrust his beautiful cock into me.

I gasped and panted, still sensitive from the last orgasm, as he fucked me raw. He just laughed, and crudely stated, "Yeah, you like that". Yes, I do you bastard, I thought. He started to pound my traitorous pussy harder, my hands started to pull on my nipples and squeeze my breast. I glared at him as he smiled back at me. However, his cock was hitting my G-spot and my orgasm was building again. Finally, an orgasm washed over me as he came buried deep in my vagina.

He pulled out of me as I lay exhausted on the pillows. I could feel a warm glow starting to radiate from my womb. He smiled down at me and said "Thank you princess" and he leaned down and kissed my tummy.

He rearranged my body, I did not resist as he spread my legs and placed the soles of my feet together again. He returned to the camera and started to film me lying there recovering, my breathing and heart rate slowly returning to normal. I could feel his seed starting to slowly drip out of my pussy.

Hands started to massage my legs and arms again before they slowly moved to massage my breasts and finally gently stroke my pussy. After one final orgasm, in a warm glow, I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke, wrapped in a warm blanket and being gently carried by strong arms. I opened my eyes and looked up at Master. We smiled at each other and I closed my eyes and snuggled into his arms. Carried to my room in the Airbnb, he deposited me onto the bed before lying down beside me and holding me in his arms. With a contented smile, I drifted off to sleep.

Last edited by Lionsan; 12-13-2023 at 10:54 PM.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lionsan for this post: