View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 02:11 PM   #1
kendra_gurl

Red face Messy NonPoop Diaper Dare

Hi I'm new to this site but have enjoyed reading a lot of the dares so thought I'd give ya one of my favorites.

If you are into public pooping but just can't handle to odor this is a great alternative.

Items needed

adult diapers
4 large slightly green bananas
1 pair control top hose
disposable enema (recommended)

To began I recommend cleansing your ass with an enema to make sure there will be no foul odors

Peel all the bananas and place them in a sink of hot water for about 5 minutes until they become very slimy.

Insert one or two of the whole peeled slimy bananas (which ever your comfortable with) into your ass all the way.

Put on the diaper then place the remaining bananas inside the crotch area of the diaper.

Now the fun part. put on the control top hose and pull up as tightly as possible to hold everything securely in place.

Dress as normal

When I do this myself I enjoy going for a very long walk ( secluded or very public) until nature takes her course and I can no longer keep the 2 in my ass from coming out. This dare is a great dare for a very busy public place if you also bring a banana along to eat incase you think anyone might be smelling your banana filled diaper

Hint: the greener the bananas the more difficult it is to force them out hence giving me the feeling of having anal sex with every step.

Option: rather than going for a walk try setting in your favorite chair reading other dares until you make your mess

Enjoy

PS yes I am filled with 2 and 2 as I write this and can usually hold everything in for about an hour
kendra_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to kendra_gurl for this post: