View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 05:45 AM   #13
ShadowFox

Thank you smart, dirtylittleboy, and standard_muffin. What an awesome name btw, I'm glad you all like the story and I will do my best to keep you all entertained, this next chapter is something special. Tyler had this idea when I first started the story that we should both write our own perspectives and publish each of them each chapter. I felt like it could get tedious and wouldn't necessarily convey the message as well as one coherent story so we agreed after some talking to leave it at that. This next chapter is very real, the only thing that has been changed is my name :-P. You can thank Tyler for the perspectives and for the first person writing, he has been reading over my shoulder as I have written the entire thing. Let me know what you think <3.

-----Chapter 6: Memories-----

“When did we first meet again?” I asked Tyler anxiously, trying anything to get his attention off of the game. I didn’t want to lose again; the dares were starting to get out of hand. It was the middle of July and even with the air conditioning the basement was hot. Sweat was beading up on my forehead, and Tyler and I had both taken off our shirts about an hour ago. My thumbs seemed not to be working correctly as my character wouldn’t go in the direction I wanted for the life of me.

“It must’ve been what 4 years ago? When we were 11 right Alex?” Tyler answered me, his voice sounded like music in my ears, five years, how can I explain what has happened in those years? I want to tell him the truth, but fear grips me. If I tell him and he rejects me then what? If I lose him as a friend, no I can’t think about that, it won’t happen. I won’t tell him, I can’t risk it. “I dare you to jack off right now.” What? Did I lose, dang it, I can feel my face turning red, why do I always blush when I am embarrassed, I don’t like how my body always gives me away. I was semi-erect just from staring at Tyler’s abs, even two years ago he had that small amount of definition, and you could just make out the outline of each of those muscles.

I pull down my pants and sit there in just my navy blue briefs for a second, before taking those off as well and stroking myself until I am hard. “Well don’t stop there!” Tyler calls out grinning at me carefree as could be. I close my eyes; trying to not get too aroused by the fact that I am totally naked in front of the boy I love. “You know what, on second thought; I dare you to give me a lap dance!” I start to put my underwear back on when Tyler puts his foot on top of them, “Oh no you don’t, there is no reason for you to get dressed.” My face felt like it was on fire now, but I walked over to him and pushed him back in his chair first just dancing to the club music playing in my head before getting really close and gyrating my hips, our bodies just barely touching. I felt his arousal, but it seemed that he had been hard before I started rubbing against him. Could the sight of me naked really have turned him on?

His breathing was a getting a little heavy so I climbed on the chair with him and really started grinding him now, he let out a couple of short moans and then I could feel his body jerking as he came into his pants. I started blushing even redder now before he grabbed my dick and slowly started pumping me. I felt my heart race faster and faster even as his hand stayed at a constant slow speed. His hands were so soft, why had I never noticed before? He started rubbing his thumb around the head of my dick and I started squirming in the chair, the feeling was too intense. “Tyler…” I said my tone of voice a warning of what was coming. He continued and I came all over his chest, “I’m sorry…” I said embarrassed running off of the chair and over to my clothes getting dressed. I can’t believe that just happened, what would he think? “About what just happened…”

“Don’t worry; you don’t have to say another word.”

It was mid July if memory serves, two years ago I think. Oh hey, I’m Tyler by the way, nice to meet you I am sure :-). Anyway back to the story, so as I was saying it was two years ago in the middle of July when I started doubting Alex’s sexual orientation. You see we were playing some videogame, and he had just lost again…

“I dare you to jack off right now.” I was determined to tell him today, he deserved to know that I had a crush on him. His face turned the cutest shade of pink, I have to say I love it when he blushes, if you could see it right now I’m sure you would agree, the dual perspectives was my idea by the way so you are welcome :-P. Anyway you got me rambling again, Alex took off his shorts and there he was in just his sexy tight briefs, semi-erect already, I have to say I couldn’t take my eyes off of him, the way his stomach was so flat. The hairlessness on his entire body, the freckles that dotted his face, every bit of him was hot. Then he hooked his fingers inside his briefs and slowly pulled them down, I swear my heart skipped a beat as I saw his member for the first time, then he grabbed himself and I watched his member grow in his hand, once he was nice and hard he stopped. “Don’t stop there!” I called out, but as he started again I couldn’t handle it. I was hard and horny, so I said, “know what, on second thought; I dare you to give me a lap dance!” His face turned really red after that, he went to pick up his briefs, but I knew how to stop them, I stepped on them gently just enough to say it wasn’t allowed. He pulled on them cutely so I said, “Oh no you don’t, there is no reason for you to get dressed.”

He pushed me back into the chair and started dancing; I wonder what kind of music he was envisioning. Where did that push come from? Man that rebelliousness was hot. He got up really close and started grinding me, his touch was so light at first, I swear he must’ve known what he was doing, the sight of his ass rubbing against my shorts, I felt the pressure build, it started off slow enough, but it started getting too much, I was breathing heavy and he climbed completely in the chair with me turning to face me. I saw his dick moving closer and farther away as he started grinding a little rougher. I must’ve moaned I am sure, but all I remember is the feeling, I came into my boxers and before I knew what I was doing I grabbed Alex’s member in my hand and slowly traced my fingers along his shaft. My hand went up and down trying to judge how soft he wanted me to squeeze by his breathing. I think I finally got it right because I started to hear him moaning, even if it was quiet as could be. I took my thumb and started rubbing the head of his dick; that really seemed to make him squirm, I loved that feeling, him unable to control his body’s movements; it was so cute. All of a sudden I hear him say, “Tyler…” Did he just moan my name? Whatever it was a half second later he exploded his cum landing all over my chest and face. I leaned in to give him the smallest kiss when he says, “I’m sorry.” I sit back stunned; I thought he had enjoyed it, was he really not gay? He got up and got dressed quickly sitting on the couch across from me, I remember thinking, well I guess I ruined it when he says, “About what just happened…”

I tried to not let it hurt me, I really did, but I felt if we talked about it I might actually tell him the truth. After he apologized I definitely couldn’t do that, so instead I said, “Don’t worry, you don’t have to say another word.”

Likes: Humiliation, Cum, Bondage, Tickling, Masturbation, Truth, Spanking, Anal, Mild Pain, Wedgies

Dislikes: Edging excessively, Extreme Heat or Cold

Limits: Public, Family, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Illegal

Yes, I am gay, get over it!
ShadowFox is offline   Reply With Quote