View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 12:20 AM   #19
kearns

"Okay, Cunt, now you have a choice: I realize you're exhausted and want to get off your legs. Because I'm a kind Master and it's your first day of training, I'm willing to do that, though you'll have to accept a few humiliations. After I tell you your choices, you will get on your knees and spread your hooves out wide to say yes. To say no, do nothing. Now, the cock blinders are punishment, and will be with you all night. But if you are willing to submit your slave body to more humiliations, I will pull out a chair and a footstool and you will be allowed to sit on that all night for as much time as you wish. Are you interested?"
Cunt went down on her knees and spread her hooves out. She looked up at her Master just in time to accept a new load of cum being blasted on her face.
"Good, now get up. Here are your humiliations if you decide to say yes. First, I will put an "O" ring in your mouth that will kepp your mouth open all night. Second, I will adjust the cock blinders so two are aimed slightly at your open mouth and the other two near your eyes. You'll be sleeping anyways though, so that doesn't matter a big deal. Third, I will insert a dildo in your pussy. It will not be the huge one you wore today, don't worry. Lastly, I will take a piece of your fresh shit and wipe it all over your face and tits. Now, choose."
Cunt thought it over. On one hand, she definitely did not want more shit on her and more cum in her mouth. But she'd be sleeping and getting a wash tomorrow morning, so it didn't matter. She also figured if she had a monster cock in her pussy all day as she walked and ran she could handle an ordinary dildo. And she desperately needed to rest her legs. She couldn't imagine standing on them all night after her work-out today and doing the same thing tomorrow. Slowly, as if to tell her Master she hated what she was being put through, she slid her knees to the floor and spread her hooves. Turned on by the young female spreading her legs and offering herself to him, her Master took out his cock and began jacking himself off. He reached climax fast and ordered Cunt to open her mouth to accept his seed.

"Okay, Cunt, I'll get the needed materials," he panted, putting his cock back in his pants. He walked to the other side of the barn and returned with a few items. First, he ordered Cunt to rise and slipped the "O" ring in her mouth. Cunt did not realize how wide it would made her jaw stretch and the pain it entailed. It was too late to change her mind though. Her Master slowly pushed a medium-sized dildo into her pussy, and pressed a button that caused it to vibrate. She didn't know it would do this all night, either. He adjusted the cock blinders so they aimed at her open mouth and eyes as targets. The next blast she received was right in the eyes, as she realized that unless she wanted to experience the burning sensation over and over again she'd have to shut her eyes and try to go to sleep. She flicked the load of cum in her mouth to the back of her throat using her tongue, swallowing what had to be the thousandth load of cum she accepted today. Cunt didn't see her Master put on the rubber gloves and pick up pieces of her shit because the cock blinders forced her to keep her eyes closed till morning, but she certainly felt and smelt it being rubbed onto her skin. Her Master wiped it all over her face, tits, and ass, even writing the word "WHORE" on her forehead.
"Well, see ya tomorrow, Cunt. You should be excited, you'll be getting washed down tomorrow by one of my other slaves. Not that it matters when you'll get dirtied up again the next day, but whatever." He covered Cunt's ears with the same headphones that played the looping track her first night, then attached her leash to the stall's pole.
Cunt was confused. She thought she'd be getting a chair to sit down in. Her Master laughed wildly.
"Oh Cunt, you crack me up. You don't really think I'd let you sleep in a chair, right? Ha ha! I *told* you, you're a pony now, and ponies don't sleep in chairs! Besides, I told you the first day that you'd be sleeping standing up for the rest of your life! Your Master's word is law, I can't break it by turning around and letting you do otherwise! Ha ha!" And with that, he stuffed a piece of Cunt's own shit in her open mouth, which received a cum topping a second later. He pressed a button on the headphones, and walked away.
"You will obey your Master. You will obey your Master. You will obey your Master because you are a slavepony. You will obey your Master because you are a toilet slave. You will obey your master...."
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote