View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 11:16 AM   #1
glittersissy

Default Jehova Witness Won't Be Stopping By Anytime Soon.....

It was early afternoon. I was prancing around my house in my new sissy dress that I just received in the mail from an online order... Underneath my sissy dress and fluffy panties, I was also wearing a diaper because I love the fluffy cotton feeling on my inner thighs. I had just smoked a doobie and was really feeling good when I noticed out my window, the Jehova Witness were a few houses up and making their way toward my house. Then paranoia kicked in. I panicked and ran to the bedroom ready to strip off as fast as I could and change in to regular clothes before they reached my house and knocked on the door. When I reached my bedroom, I quickly glanced at myself in my door mirror.....
Click image for larger version

Name:	sat241-4.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	4508

With my heart pounding, I took a deep breath and turned around and walked back out to my front door and waited in just my sissy dress for them to walk up. What was I doing?... I thought to myself. I watched out the window as they walked up my walking path. The knock on the door made me jump even though I knew it was coming. I opened the door slowly and stepped out on to the porch in the sunlight. The two older men dressed in their suits took a look at me and I could tell they instantly became uncomfortable. "Can I help you?" I asked in a soft femme voice. "It's okay Maam.. I mean sir" one of the gentlemen said. "We can come back if we've caught you at a bad time." I stopped them "No, it's okay, we can talk." The men still seemed hesitant and insisted on coming back. "But Please...." I pleaded. "It's okay,... I have time to talk." The men stopped walking away and both turned around and took another look at me...

Name:	sat241-1.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	4509

"Okay" one man said and they reluctant started walking back to the porch toward me. Then I had another urge.... I decided I would get rid of them for real this time. As they walked toward me, one man began to speak as he pulled his book out. I interrupted him... "Hold on.. just one second.." I said. I turned around so my back was to them. They stood only about 3 feet from me. I squatted over and pushed as hard as a could with a small girly grunt... Yup... You guessed it.... I was messing my pampers in front of them....This part was really fun because about an hour ago I had just eaten 3 slices of pizza, a meatball sub, cheeseburger, French fries, and some chicken along with popcorn and 2 peanutbutter sandwiches. So as I was bent over pushing in front of these very embarrassed men, the logs were coming out and filling my pampers.

Name:	sat241-3.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	4510
As soon as the men realized what I was doing, they excused themselves for the second time and left as fast as they could.... I had a great time but I don't think they'll ever be back. So... if you were jehova witness, how would you have reacted?
glittersissy is offline   Reply With Quote