View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 06:18 PM   #12
NoLimitz

Default Categories!

As I can't edit, I will have to post extra information like this. I have been creating catagories for dare competitions, below is some of the examples I've made so far..

Nursery Dares competition: Nothing (obviously) sexual. Challenge someone to this if you're new or nervous. Dare example: "I dare you to tongue kiss the floor"

Middle School Dare competition: Mildly sexual, challenge this if you are looking for a step up from Nursery. Dare example: "I dare you to squirt ketchup on your face like a facial"

High School Dare competition: Overtly sexual, like a US Teen movie. American pie esqe lol. This is the place for sexual dares. Challenge someone to this if you're ready for anything! Dare example: "Cum on a table then sniff it up!"

Pre-teen Gross out competition: This is an amatuer version of the Gross out competition! Challenge somebody to this category if you're looking for NO DARE GIVING and want to not be easily beaten by people into scat/pee diapers etc.. You're purely trying to out do the other player with how gross you can be.

The Gross Out Competition!: This is for when you want to show off how messed up you can be! With no dare giving you're free to be as "gross" as you can be. Take it in turns and see who can out do the other!

NoLimitz is offline   Reply With Quote