Thread: The Lucky 6
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 12:56 AM   #1
CIA

Post The Lucky 6

Ha, I thought this might be a twist to try to combin two stories into one, so here you go; already got 9 chapters typed up!!!

If you wish to read the two stories I combined
1.http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=71459
2.http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=93304

Just another day, same as all the others. I got done running three laps around the track, and finished showering in the guys locker room. Not many people use the guys locker room while were on our two week break, so I just asked the gym coach for a key and he gave me his to borrow and put on my lanyard. But my mind is set on more important things, like the hair on my head. Its gotten just a little two long, it just doesn't sit right. I think its time to get a hair cut, probably going to get it cut short and spiked just a little, or something like that.
I went to work putting on my clothes; boxers first; but unknown to me, I had a few unexpected visitors watching me from the shadows behind me.
"Nice boxers Blake" Someone yelled behind me
And he succeeded in scaring the shit out of me, making me jump. But I would recognize that voice anywhere, my best friend’s. Brian.
"Brian, what the hell" I shouted back at him turning around
And Brian wasn't alone Will was there with him laughing, I couldn't help but smile a liitlebit myself.
"My brother, said you might be here" Brian said
I’m a little mystified on how Brian’s brother knew I was here; being here at this time is not something I tell everybody.
"How in the hell does your brother know I'm here, I barley know the guy" I said giving Brian a questionable look
"Your brother tells... my brother things" Brian said
"My brother better watch his mouth" I mumbled pulling a white V-neck over my head, and slipping on some cargo shorts, before someone noticed a bulge growing from all the excitement.
"He told us where you would be and we decided to stop by" Brian said with a friendly smile.
"Your here for something else too" I said sensing Brian wanted to say more
"Yeah, I do..." Brian dragged on
"Well, go on tell him" Will said looking a t Brian
"Well, we know your..." Brian said sitting next to me
Well this is not going as expected in fact, I think I might kill my brother if he told someone that I was gay, its something that I trusted him with. That kind of trust you don't betray.
"Well, out with it" I said looking at Brian
"We know your..." Brian said making some hand motion
"Gay" Will finished
"Kind of ballsy thing to say there Will" I said trying to shift my way out of the situation.
"Well the info came from a, excellent source" Will said
"And you heard this from whom" I asked
"Actually your brother told mine" Brian said
Great, I’ll inform the police to bring extra body bags.
"So what do you guys care, if you tell someone I'll just deny it" I said quickly
Brian became quiet all the sudden
"Don't worry were not going to tell anybody" Will said coolly
"Yeah, but on what condition" I asked knowing there would be some price I would have to pay
"One" Will said smiling deviously
"And whats that" I asked
"Kiss him, oh and I'll leave, to give you two some privacy" Will said walking out of the locker room, outside.
Brian was as speechless as I was. But finally we made eye contact, but it quickly left.
"Did you know he was going to ask that" I questioned Brian
"Nope" Brian said
"You don't have to..." I said getting up off of the bench I was sitting on
"No wait, I didn't tell you, Me and Will are gay" Brian asked
"REALLY... I mean you are" I asked loosing my cool for second making me sit back down
CIA is offline   Reply With Quote