View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 05:53 PM   #15
collegeboy

Heart Blake and Eden (VIII)

"Truth," said Blake, fearing what he might be forced to do if he took a dare.

"Too scared to take a dare?" Zach joked.

"I'm allowed to pick either," Blake replied, conveying more confidence with his voice than he actually felt.

"True enough," said Dustin, "Since you wanted to see my butt so much, when's the last time you were naked with someone?"

"That the best you've got, Dustin?" Troy questioned, "We all know he has a girlfriend."

Perhaps Troy thought it was a simple question, but Blake was unsure how to answer it without seeking further clarification, "What constitutes being naked with someone? Does it have to be in person?"

"How else would it be?" asked Zach, confused by Blake's question.

"Well..." Blake responded hesitantly, unable to back out now even though he was unsure whether he wanted his friends to know the truth, "With Eden and I being so far apart, we tried something new a couple days ago... to keep things interesting, you know."

"You guys had cam sex?" Troy asked, feeling a mix of curiosity, surprise, and jealously as he quickly realized what Blake was referring to, "How was it?"

"I don't know. I guess you could call it that. We both took off part of our clothes, not all the way or anything, but it was kind of hot," Blake elaborated, "Didn't finish or anything though, at least not until she had already signed off."

"That's awesome," replied Dustin, clearly impressed that Blake got to have that kind of fun with a girl, "Why don't you get her online now?"

The guys' response made Blake feel more comfortable, but he still wasn't sure about this idea, "I don't know about that."
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote