View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 12:20 PM   #11
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (VI)

"Go ahead, Dustin. I dare you," urged Zach.

Caught off guard, Dustin turned to Zach and asked, "You dare me? What is this? Are we in middle school again?"

"You agreed to the bet, and you lost," Zach pointed out.

"All right," Dustin agreed reluctantly as he left the room.

Zach stood in the doorway, watching in anticipation as Dustin walked across the hall. While the two roommates had been playing video games, Dustin had boasted boldly about his skills, declaring that he was certain to win. Recognizing Dustin's overconfidence, Zach had suggested that they make a bet that the loser would do have to do a dare for the winner.

Thus, Dustin now found himself knocking on Blake and Troy's door and asking hesitantly, "Will you give me a spanking? I've been a bad boy and deserve to be punished."

Puzzled, Blake stared at Dustin blankly, "What's going on?"

"I lost a bet with Zach," Dustin explained, "Now I have to find someone to spank me."

"So, you're really expecting one of us to give you a spanking?" asked Troy, as Dustin and Zach stepped from the hall into their friends' dorm room.

"That's the deal," confirmed Zach, laughing at Dustin's embarrassment.

Troy chuckled, "It's like being a kid and playing truth or dare all over again."

"Then if we do this, I think I should get to dare someone else afterwards," said Dustin.

"Sure thing," Zach replied as the others nodded in agreement.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote