View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 01:52 AM   #49
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hahahaha its back! XD .. again! This srsly is a mad thread X3 it was like the last thread I saw as a lurker, haha made me want to make an account here and stuff. I've never ever been into diapers or messy stuff or anything like that, but I HAD played with bananas before and absolutley loved that. Never used a suppository tho. Eventually i got all the stuff for this dare and its been one of my most secret dirty little confessions ever since. I think ive tried it lie 5 times now, most times I never manage to hold the banana for 5 minutes my longest was nearly 10 but that brief time span is so incredible. I can never seem to get the pad in! And im quite practiced back there. Maybe I'm using the wrong kind of pad. I'm experimenting with other ways of making myself hold it longer. Anyway, fun dare ehe. Those liquid fleet enemas are hard to get hold of but SO! much more powerful and intense than the solid suppositories. Solid ones still a lot of fun though

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote