View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 10:13 AM   #9
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 16 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 16 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

The last dare I set for someone was “purchase a sex toy and have it inside you for at least 5 hours everyday for a week”

Everyone’s attention was on David when Dani gave a quick glanced over to Sarah, seeing her blush, confirmed her suspicions. “Who was it” most of the group asked David “You’ll probably find out later” he smirked.

“Now is it time for round 28” David asked. There were currently 3 of the group naked: David, Adam and Laura, however only David had lost the game as he had no chips left.

Round 28
The winner of this round was David who when realised said “can I have a chip please” “No” replied John, “when you’re out of the game you get now chips back, if not the game would go on forever”. David groaned realising that John was correct, he quickly looked around hoping that he would have the pleasure of undressing someone. Adam was 5th and subsequently lost his final chip, he now had no chips and no clothes and was on the verge of coming in 5h place in the Strip Poker tournament. However Adam had been in this position for most of the game so he didn’t seem to be worrying too much about it.

The looser for this round was Dani who luckily had 2 chips remaining. She chucked these away and was beginning to get nervous also wishing Sarah would lose soon, so she could confirm her suspicions.

“I wonder what your extreme forfeit’s going to be David” chuckled Sarah.

Round 29
The winner of this round was a relieved Dani who revealed the first Royal Flush of the game, however this is slightly easier than most Poker Games as the 6 players were playing with 2 packs of cards. Laura was 5th and therefore out of the game as she was already butt naked and had no chips. Sarah was 6th, before this round she was just sitting in her short skirt that she would have to take off; she was also out of the game because she had no chips left and had to loose an extra 1.

Both Laura and Sarah would have to answer a truth as they each needed an extra chip however first it was time for Dani to remove Sarah’s Skirt. She slowly moved over to Sarah trying to prolong her agony. Dani ordered Sarah to stand infront of her facing the group while she reached over to the left side of her and slowly unzipped Sarah’s Skirt. Sarah thought that it took forever for the zip to be undone. Next Dani slipped a hand inside the skirt and gave Sarah’s ass a squeeze, “know we are going to find out one of your little secrets” she said followed by a slight chuckle. Sarah was still facing the group as her short skirt was removed revealing ................................

TO BE CONTINUED.....................

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote